inTank Media Baskets

Dark_ice's 15.5G new corals.

Dark_ice

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Are you doing furan2 dips? Zoa pox seem to come with the change in seasons IMO?...no scientific data, but so I've heard. Nothing worse than dealing with a zoa, that you try, sometimes futilely to save!

Are you doing furan2 dips? Zoa pox seem to come with the change in seasons IMO?...no scientific data, but so I've heard. Nothing worse than dealing with a zoa, that you try, sometimes futilely to save!

furan dips for 20min 4 days then rest. only ones struggling with this now are sadly that utter chaos polyp and the god of wars. just my luck right? and funny temp started to warm up around here and then they showed up.

one weapon i use to battle them is my tank normally sits at 76-78 degrees. when i bump it up to 80-81 the pox slow down massively on their invasion

Nanofreak79
furan dips for 20min 4 days then rest. only ones struggling with this now are sadly that utter chaos polyp and the god of wars. just my luck right? and funny temp started to warm up around here and then they showed up.

one weapon i use to battle them is my tank normally sits at 76-78 degrees. when i bump it up to 80-81 the pox slow down massively on their invasion

Perfect, and yeah seasonal seems to be the culprit.

Perfect, and yeah seasonal seems to be the culprit.

this stuff is so annoying. and out of all the zoas why stick to those two lol

Nanofreak79
this stuff is so annoying. and out of all the zoas why stick to those two lol

They go for your heart strings man.

guy's.... i have a spending problem. wait till you see these picture updates. even bought my final fish for this tank! and its a looker!!

Nanofreak79
guy's.... i have a spending problem. wait till you see these picture updates. even bought my final fish for this tank! and its a looker!!

Funny, my wife and I just had a discussion on my spending problem.LOL!

Funny, my wife and I just had a discussion on my spending problem.LOL!

my gf is going to flip on what i just bought..

2p utters

4p darth maul

1 Swiss guard basslet

B) big spender lol

Nanofreak79
my gf is going to flip on what i just bought..

2p utters

4p darth maul

1 Swiss guard basslet

B) big spender lol

Great picks bro!

blue's were turned down on some pictures to help them come out better

utters

IMG_5791_zpsc3d5f92a.jpg

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/shadows92/media/IMG_1317_zpsb96652a2.jpg.html'>IMG_1317_zpsb96652a2.jpg

mauls

IMG_9356_zps4712c014.jpg

IMG_6728_zpsdf200afd.jpg

basslet, took a pic of it in the bag because anyone who has had one of these knows how hard it is to get a pic in the tank!

IMG_4328_zps524e08c0.jpg

oh yea! did i mention i picked up these sunny d's? they were in bad shape a few days ago

IMG_2058_zps34363c86.jpg

and new FTS for today!

IMG_4112_zpsddbfd055.jpg

Also have a updated zoa list in the first post on here

Wow man! Tank is looking nice. Love the basslet too......of course you know I'm digging the polyps ;)

thank you!

Sweet cube ice!! Those zoas!!! Dayum!

hey angel! thanks a lot!

Does that sand have those magnetic particles in it?

first off idk how i even liked that on my phone, but what are you talking about lol

Archived