Cultivated Reef

Dark_ice's 15.5G new corals.

Dark_ice

erm and on another bad note stupid basslet has ich :unsure:

dont feel like tearing my tank down to get it and i know the clowns wont attract it so lets see if it can brake off the basslet

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
Caring is sharing Nanofreak. :happydance:I use to hoard zoas but got into sps. Once a hoarder always a hoarder. B)
I just started keeping sps. I used to not like sps, but now I'm loving em.....killed a few here and there though.

you have like a bunch all ready so no aha jk how many you need?
It's a gallon tank, so just a few is cool. IDK?

I just started keeping sps. I used to not like sps, but now I'm loving em.....killed a few here and there though.

It's a gallon tank, so just a few is cool. IDK?

like 4?

Hey I'll take some AOGs!!!!

Mines got bleached member! :(

how many would you like?

Angel<3Nanos

Nanofreak, I've killed sps as well. Now I'm keeping easy ones. Lol

how many would you like?
As many as you need to get rid of lol. Nah just a few, nothing too crazy :)

Nanofreak, I've killed sps as well. Now I'm keeping easy ones. Lol

As many as you need to get rid of lol. Nah just a few, nothing too crazy :)

hum $5pp seems reasonable so 4?

its up to you

Nanofreak79

Sure, 4 is cool with me. I get paid tomorrow, or late, early am. Send me PayPal info. Zip is 55125. I think usps is cheapest?

Sure, 4 is cool with me. I get paid tomorrow, or late, early am. Send me PayPal info. Zip is 55125. I think usps is cheapest?

usps 2-3 day works great for these guys, need to get some shipping supplies!

will frag and take pic's tonight, do remember i do take 2 weeks to heal them. should give some more time to get nice and meaty on all the supplements im feeding lol

newegg is where I use to buy mine.

so anyone know a good power supply for comp fans?

need to cool off the frag tank t5's starting to burn it up

my clownfish was eating my gsp and nipping at my candycane the other day and I contemplate transferring him to my septic tank, just got home from work and he was dead, serves him right

Nanofreak79

Newegg.com have all sorts of crap to buy.

what is that?guys.. my clownfish just ate my golden mauls......
Beat him with a meat tenderizer!

he keeps hosting my zoas and making them close. if im going to get bloodshot zoas i cant take that risk!

the golden mauls were starting to melt but the point is he is annoying..

my clownfish was eating my gsp and nipping at my candycane the other day and I contemplate transferring him to my septic tank, just got home from work and he was dead, serves him right

seems a bit harsh lol

hows the tank going?

tanks going good, still dealing with diatoms here and there and trying to cut down some green film algae on my rocks, im guessing its just tank still establishing, because my levels are all good. all my corals I got in there so far are doing awesome, candycane is looking like its going to split soon, only bad thing has been both clownfish died, 1st one died 2 weeks ago from ich, don't have a qt yet but getting one eventually, the one that died today im not sure what he died from, didn't have any signs of ich,so who knows

tanks going good, still dealing with diatoms here and there and trying to cut down some green film algae on my rocks, im guessing its just tank still establishing, because my levels are all good. all my corals I got in there so far are doing awesome, candycane is looking like its going to split soon, only bad thing has been both clownfish died, 1st one died 2 weeks ago from ich, don't have a qt yet but getting one eventually, the one that died today im not sure what he died from, didn't have any signs of ich,so who knows

maybe try a different fish?

ya, im going to wait 6-8 weeks before I add another fish, just incase any ich is still in the tank, plus im broke as hell right now so no new additions for a while for me, had to drop a pretty penny on my dog last week

ya, im going to wait 6-8 weeks before I add another fish, just incase any ich is still in the tank, plus im broke as hell right now so no new additions for a while for me, had to drop a pretty penny on my dog last week

i know the feeling trust me. any plans on what the next fish will be?

Newegg.com have all sorts of crap to buy.

Beat him with a meat tenderizer!

umm question, have you ever seen sunny d's with a glittered skirt?? or did i just get vivid rainbows??

Archived