Top Shelf Aquatics

Dark_ice's 15.5G new corals.

Dark_ice

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good! What do you think of rainbow infusions? I've got some coming this week

they are picky as any higher end zoa, but once adjusted are nice. mine have nowhere near the color as to be expected but they are nice. they glow about as much as sunny d's.

Nice frags!

thank's, can't believe i pulled the trigger on a 10p utter chaos and started sps again. lol

Angel<3Nanos

Rainbow infusions are beautiful man! I love mines!

Glad you're still strong with these tank! Keep it up!

Legendary Corals

i don't know if anyone keeps up with this thread anymore (hence the lack of updates) but frag tank ftw

IMG_4942_zpsc7658a59.jpg

Mmm, love me the sight of zoas!

• 1 month later...
Lilies & Lace

rainbow infusions and sunny d's, red hornets just got a dip so they are mad.

IMG_5132_zps54e7f9cf.jpg

I am loving the Sunny D's! Have any new growth on the zoas yet? I picked up about a 14p frag of Dragon eyes with what looks like 3 whammin watermelons attached to it. Can't wait to get some of the higher end stuff like you have!

• 2 weeks later...
I am loving the Sunny D's! Have any new growth on the zoas yet? I picked up about a 14p frag of Dragon eyes with what looks like 3 whammin watermelons attached to it. Can't wait to get some of the higher end stuff like you have!
Thanks for the complement, Growth is great, I'll be taking updated pics soon. My sunny d's are around 8 polyps and everything else is growing nicely. Red hornets are taking off well too.

I do have a T5 now I can use so I'll be taking some nice pics to share with everyone that's interested in the tank. OnlyNew coral added in was a ORA Kelly green Sami

Archived