ReefCleaners.org

Custom NUVO 20 Fusion: New Stand

xiaoxiy

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need more shots of that beam

Looks crazy sick. I'll post pics after I get my hanging kit in.

On a side note I'm a bit worried. The PAR output from these lights are HUGE, and I don't plan on running CO2, just Seachem Excel.

Come decorate my bedroom!

Yo honestly. If I had the time, I would totally drive up to Chicago to hang out with you and your wife & check out the tank, help you decorate your shit and cook with you guys.

Alas, time is the issue; Med school's got my hands tied.

Maybe when I have a break & I'm in the Chicago area, I'll hit you up :).

Yo honestly. If I had the time, I would totally drive up to Chicago to hang out with you and your wife & check out the tank, help you decorate your shit and cook with you guys.

Alas, time is the issue; Med school's got my hands tied.

Maybe when I have a break & I'm in the Chicago area, I'll hit you up :).

nice, may want to skip the winter though unless you enjoy snow and ice...hahah

Oh I forgot! My old GSP frag got overtaken by a black sponge and died.

A local reefer gave me a new frag. Wohoo.

22502995828_571659bfcd_z.jpgimage by Xiaoxi Yang, on Flickr

P.S. If anyone who is reading this thread is in the Iowa City region, feel free to hit me up!

room is looking good

Thanks!

Seeing how my acros are coloring back up and re-encursting, I decided to pick up a Strawberry Shortcake Frag (again LOL) today, and also a tiny Blue Tenuis Frag too. They both currently have good color & decent polyp extension. Lets see if I can keep them from dying off.

On a side note, I also got my Red Sea Reef Energy A & B in today. I plan on dosing 1.2mL of A & 1.2mL of B every morning, during sunrise. I'll keep ya'll updated on how things turn out. If nutrients don't spike after 2 weeks, I'll bump it up to 2 doses, 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Oh, on a side note, I've been turning a blind eye to hair algae and bryopsis in my tank for the past month, hoping that they were just a part of the new-tank ugly phase.....Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

For those of you interested in my current Params (they've been rock stable for the past 2 weeks).

Alk: 7.5dkH

NO3: 8ppm

PO2: 0-0.02ppm

Salinity: 1.024

1 Liter water change every morning, and another 1 Liter water change at night to keep Alk stable & replenish any used Ions.

Archived