Coral Vue Hydros

Custom NUVO 20 Fusion: New Stand

xiaoxiy

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! Do you still have your little torch?? Post a picture of it over here! Wed all love to see! http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/357745-the-torch-club/page-3#entry4960547

Little torch was given away after he started to torch my frogspawns.

are those pictures taken with an ipad?

also i would love to see you do a cliff scape, it would look awesome

Yeah, most of my pics are taken with a good ol' ipad. I've been debating how I would execute the cliff scape in this tank. Right now, I'm a little hesitant to mess with my tank, especially since I've recently gotten an explosion in growth & the algae is receding again.

On the bright side, it also means I'll probably have a better scape planned out for when I do decide to execute it.

your food pictures are taken with an ipad?!?!

*throws my DSLR away*

Throw it my way!

:blush:

I'm running the ehiem 2211 on this tank.

P.S. FILL YO TANK UP!

Sorry I missed this, but on the edge what were you running in the filter?
Legendary Corals

I'm bored with my tank/aquascape and thinking about rescaping my tank to a cliff aquascape.

Something like a reef version of this:

7517382996_613d174895.jpgUse your imagination by Filipe Oliveira (FAAO), on Flickr

Hmm... Not sure sure what you'd use as the grass. I wouldn't use anything that grows too fast. But WOW that scape is sick!

And i want photos of coralz, no moar food!!!!

Also, if you're getting a bit bored of your tank I do find that rescaping it brings interest again. Especially if you can find a way that gives you more real estate for corals than before. And finding a cool new fish that has specific needs also brings interest back into your reef. I'm hoping to pick something extra special up tonight since lent's here and I can't buy corals for my personal tank once this weekend is over. :(

Hmm... Not sure sure what you'd use as the grass. I wouldn't use anything that grows too fast. But WOW that scape is sick!

And i want photos of coralz, no moar food!!!!

Also, if you're getting a bit bored of your tank I do find that rescaping it brings interest again. Especially if you can find a way that gives you more real estate for corals than before. And finding a cool new fish that has specific needs also brings interest back into your reef. I'm hoping to pick something extra special up tonight since lent's here and I can't buy corals for my personal tank once this weekend is over. :(

I'd give ya'll more coral pics but this ipad camera doesn't like taking pictures of my tank!

What are you gonna pick up?! P.S. Post pics of your pico brah!

I'm still trying to get the reef version of this scape designed/sorted out.

Sorry I missed this, but on the edge what were you running in the filter?

I was running Purigen, Seachem Matrix (The biomedia), Phosguard and ChemiPure

As you guys can see, not much has changed in the tank. I'm at the tail-end of battling hair algae, and it's finally receding. Now I just need to get rid of this cyano for good....

16429884288_01561f3414_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

Here are some close up shots; forgive the quality (ipad)

15994891144_5b04492708_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

16430060340_6342549f30_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

15997320353_cebe18c540_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

16429892278_d4a3e7f6f5_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

Archived