Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Custom NUVO 20 Fusion: New Stand

xiaoxiy

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The tank hasn't changed too much visually. The hawkfish killed both pipefish earlier this week :furious: , so I spent 30 mins chasing him with chopsticks and a net, caught him, and gave him away.

On the bright side, most of my zoas have doubled in polyps.

Noooooo... not the pipefish! :(

They were so cute :'(

Sorry about your fish :(

I wish my zoas would grow like that.

:( The Hawkfish saw them as an expensive snack after I missed a day of feeding.

this is making me so hungry to read...

Tank looks brilliant, sorry to hear about the pipefishes.

Maybe this'll make you even hungrier: Tonight's Dinner

16274106059_5ab6750ccf.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

Do you like miso? If so try miso/butter with the asparagus. Do a 1/4 stick butter with heaping TLBS of white miso.

-D

I'll try this tomorrow evening. Will report back!

still waiting on that cook book while i chow down on some lean cuisine...

No cookbook in the forseeable future. Sorry, too busy. :(

I have no idea what the song is. ;_; It was one of the free stock youtube songs, and now that it's integrated into my vid, it won't show me what the song is called.

If you go to video manager, click edit on the video, and go to audio, it'll tell you underneath the video :)

I've been listening to your video on repeat, the song's been stuck in my head and... I need to know now too >_<

Beautiful tank, by the way, sorry to hear about the pipes though, any chance you'll pick up another pair?

If you go to video manager, click edit on the video, and go to audio, it'll tell you underneath the video :)

I've been listening to your video on repeat, the song's been stuck in my head and... I need to know now too >_<

Beautiful tank, by the way, sorry to hear about the pipes though, any chance you'll pick up another pair?

All it's saying is: using original audio! :(

All it's saying is: using original audio! :(

nnooooooooooooo hahaha, guess I'll just have to keep watching your video ;)

the song's just too dang catchy...

I'm bored with my tank/aquascape and thinking about rescaping my tank to a cliff aquascape.

HOLY freshwater! That looks amazing. The little tree on top just blew my mind!

Where you thinking of doing a mangrove ontop or something? or some other plant. that would be pretty awesome!

Yeah! Or one of those plants Rehype has on his rocks.

I am constantly blown away by the amazing stuff that's happening in the FW world now. Reef tanks have traditionally been so much more beautiful because the fish and corals are so much more colorful. But with the amazing aquascaping going on in FW tanks now, I think the reefing community has some catching up to do. That tank is a great inspiration and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with :)

I am constantly blown away by the amazing stuff that's happening in the FW world now. Reef tanks have traditionally been so much more beautiful because the fish and corals are so much more colorful. But with the amazing aquascaping going on in FW tanks now, I think the reefing community has some catching up to do. That tank is a great inspiration and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with :)

Definitely. I think it's harder to scape a reef tank because of coral grow out. As corals grow, the outline of a scape changes dramatically.

P.S. Dinner.

16514540635_ed78f06855_z.jpgimage by yang_xiaoxi, on Flickr

Archived