Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefs2Go DOA's, no return email or calls?

Nanofreak79

I've had a DOA from them and emailed them a pic on the invoice like they request. They did issue a credit to me but it does take approx. 7-10 days. You should get a credit it will just take some time.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poopsenders.. sounds like what reefs2go should be named..

wheres pictures of said poo?

This statement just made Jameson and Ginger come out of my nose
ScooobaSteve

Just received my 2nd reship. Still forgot to include the missed item, and the 3 back ordered items they DID ship are dead. Understandable that they wanted to save money on this reship but c'mon, sending it 2-day with ZERO heat packs? WTF?

I have no idea why anyone buys from them. There are so many horrible reviews about them here on nanoreef. It's certainly a business that I'd never use. Sorry you had such a bad experience but it seems to be typical.

Nanofreak79
I've had a DOA from them and emailed them a pic on the invoice like they request. They did issue a credit to me but it does take approx. 7-10 days. You should get a credit it will just take some time.
Yep, I got a credit too. I then ordered and they never sent the shipment. This has been going on for a long time, check the thread. I'm sorry but anyone who would order from this place after seeing this and many others on the internet have no brains or common sense.

Just received my 2nd reship. Still forgot to include the missed item, and the 3 back ordered items they DID ship are dead. Understandable that they wanted to save money on this reship but c'mon, sending it 2-day with ZERO heat packs? WTF?
Why would you even order from them again? Rhetorical question.....

This statement just made Jameson and Ginger come out of my nose
Gorilla poop looks like my go to. Waiting to get paid. Just in case someone reads this I'm not actually sending.......I'm sure someone is though.lol
Paandemonium

Because they probably spent the money LOL

Just FYI, I recieved a credit when a refund was due, and then the gift card number was empty/removed when I tried using it the other week. I successfully advanced my credit card VISA dispute and finally got my money back for DOA and missing items.

The credit came from Christina the owner or manager after writing an email, exasperated at the delays, lies and lack of customer service. She replied on a Sunday. Promised the re-ship and credit, neither came.

This vendor is a joke!

You should see all the crazies that like them on their Facebook LOL

I need some entertainment... tonight might be a troll night

their FB page is spammed with negative crap. i'm lmao

All I see on their page is their own posts?

You should get together and create a "S-hit squad" and poop their FB page.

fixed.

lol I'm not sending poop to anyone.

All I see on their page is their own posts?

fixed.

lol I'm not sending poop to anyone.

view the picture comments, anything about sales on their page just click on it. plenty of people pissed as could be lmao.

Nanofreak79

I got the whole poor me crap from Nelson. He said that threats and reporting him to agencies puts me farther down the list for refunds. Well, I guess I'll see what happens. I reported them to every agency I could in the Florida area and the IRS. I'll get my money!Oh, and I love a good troll!

Just FYI, I recieved a credit when a refund was due, and then the gift card number was empty/removed when I tried using it the other week. I successfully advanced my credit card VISA dispute and finally got my money back for DOA and missing items. The credit came from Christina the owner or manager after writing an email, exasperated at the delays, lies and lack of customer service. She replied on a Sunday. Promised the re-ship and credit, neither came. This vendor is a joke!
I re ordered with my credit originally, and never recieved that package either. Now my credit balance is zero$.
Paandemonium

I got the whole poor me crap from Nelson. He said that threats and reporting him to agencies puts me farther down the list for refunds. Well, I guess I'll see what happens. I reported them to every agency I could in the Florida area and the IRS. I'll get my money! Oh, and I love a good troll!

I re ordered with my credit originally, and never recieved that package either. Now my credit balance is zero$.

Did he seriously tell you that? Excellent f*cking customer service I see.

Nanofreak79
Did he seriously tell you that? Excellent f*cking customer service I see.
Yes, seriously! I was floored and ####ing irate about our whole convo.

Wow is all I have to say!
Pretty much sums it up.
ScooobaSteve

Hah I actually got reamed by the owner directly as if their backlog was my fault. Had to stop her and, quite literally, remind her that I was a customer and regardless of how busy they were it was her job to make me feel like the most important one. She then sob storied me about how they're so busy, it was her daughters birthday and she was going to be working until midnight and then back in first thing...

Insane way to run a business. Still waiting on a response fhem RE how they want to handle fixing my last reorder. Sent me (a reship) zoos and a shroom via 2-day with zero heat packs. Idiots.

ScooobaSteve

Qualifying this post here based on the fact that I refuse to place another order from R2G and some of your sigs have some sweet zoas, etc... (Ehem, Claya, cough cough)

Anybody want to trade me some assorted 12G/PC-friendly frags for a few-years-old but barely used MP25? Bought it years ago when I was going to design and market a competing product ($300 price of a MP-40 made me sick) but like most great ideas I didn't have time to execute. It never saw more than a combined 15 minutes of use in a freshwater tub.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Nanofreak79

Latest and greatest email from Nelson. Another email stating I'll receive a refund......and him not to happy with my dissatisfaction with there company and the way they operate. Oh, and I've been blocked from doing any future business with them....LMFAO!

APR 17, 2014 | 10:25AM EDT

Nelson replied:

Hey Jon,

I got that youre not happy with us. Weve got several descriptive e mails to prove that. I understand completely.

Ive submitted a request for your refund. Please dont send me another e mail explaining your opinions on our customer service.

You need to to move on. Your account has been blocked from doing any future business with us.

Best Of Luck In Your Reef Adventures

Nelsen

Reefs2Go

All The Best,

Nelsen Salling

It'll be three months on may 2nd since my order and first talk with them about my refund.

ScooobaSteve

Wtf? Should I be concerned that that after 2 months of constant Facebook messages to them RE my latest shipment (and two reship) screw ups, he's the one who emailed me?

Sad part is after the constant FB messages, it wasn't until I gave up and gave them a 48 hour notice that i would file a paypal dispute that I got a response, and even then it was an email from the owner titled "threatening Facebook message......".

Nanofreak79

Paypal will tell you to shove it. They don't protect buyers from livestock purchases. In my case I used funds in my account, which made it impossible to recoupe through my bank either. There messed up, no other way around it.

Archived