Coral Vue Hydros

Reefs2Go DOA's, no return email or calls?

Nanofreak79

When I first started having issues with them and wasn't getting a response, I did a WHOIS on their domain name and used the email addresses and phone number listed. Gotta call back in a hour. Think it's the owner's personal cell.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sorry all this happened to you. I was going to order a fish from them but now I don't know what to do... =/ They never responded an e-mail when I requested a local pick-up. I hope you can solve your problem real soon.
According to clayalaleona, they don't do walk ins? Spend your bucks elsewhere. I like DFS for fish!

Just filed with my bank to get my money back... I'm going on 2 months with half of my order shipped, all dead, no replies to anything email, phone, ect. Do not order from reefs 2 go! Hopefully I will get all my money back, but what a hassle.
Good luck, and yes a big hassle....sucks for anyone having issues.

The only reason I didint get really mad with them and try to get my money back is they goofed up and sent me the same 175$ order 3 times over a two week span. So I got tons of coral and goodies and everything I couldn't keep went to my LFS for credit. It was pretty funny.

The only reason I didint get really mad with them and try to get my money back is they goofed up and sent me the same 175$ order 3 times over a two week span. So I got tons of coral and goodies and everything I couldn't keep went to my LFS for credit. It was pretty funny.

Funny, but shows how jacked up there operation is....good for you though!

"Nelson" called me back today! I was finally able to get a store credit :( . I now have to use them again, but at least this has finally been resolve...thanks to paypal for hounding them!

"Nelson" called me back today! I was finally able to get a store credit :( . I now have to use them again, but at least this has finally been resolve...thanks to paypal for hounding them!

too bad you have to fork out for shipping. prob more DOA's

Never mind, tried to use gift card, and my cart contents kept changing. I also went to pay, and again someone else's email and account info was there. I'm tired of these arseholes, they can keep there money, and shove it in there pie hole. It's basically impossible to check out under your account and with the items you actually want! Gift card dose not work, keeps asking for credit card.....yeah, I'm giving you that!

Never mind, tried to use gift card, and my cart contents kept changing. I also went to pay, and again someone else's email and account info was there. I'm tired of these arseholes, they can keep there money, and shove it in there pie hole. It's basically impossible to check out under your account and with the items you actually want!

because thats not sketchy at all......

Read my earlier post in this thread re their website issues. I emailed the owner and they sent a mass email out about it a couple days ago.

Yes, they have had this issue long enough. I would say it would be something to fix ASAP, not days or weeks later.

According to clayalaleona, they don't do walk ins?.

They don't because I'm 90% that they're system sucks donkey d*ck. I have locals over all the time when they want stuff besides down here there are a loooootttt of places that have stuff available for you instead of these guys. I love my southern hobbyists because we share well and aren't stingy. I'm not about fresh cut stuff shoved in a bag and shipped out.

Just dropping in to share more negative experiences with R2G. They claim to offer shipping to Canada with a 20% import fee. Since Canadian companies are as much as 200% more expensive than similar U.S. companies, this was a pretty good deal. I got a few people together and we placed an order for ~$1000. After 3 weeks of not returning calls, we issued a chargeback through the bank.

Ask for a refund, not a store credit. It doesn't matter what policy they post on their website, you are entitled to a monetary refund. Don't trade good money with bad.

Nanofreak79

Sooooooo......order supposedly shipping tomorrow? I ordered zoa/paly stuff, thinking that those are hard to kill in shipping. Ready to be done with this!

ScooobaSteve

Same here. Re-re-re-ship supposed to arrive this afternoon. Hopefully I won't be overwhelmed by the smell of superglue when I open the bag like last time...

Paandemonium

Sooooooo......order supposedly shipping tomorrow? I ordered zoa/paly stuff, thinking that those are hard to kill in shipping. Ready to be done with this!

May so hard to kill if they were fragged like the day before

i got brave and ordered $150 worth of zoas. most melted a day later or never opened and then melted. so introduce them slowly

AFAIK you have to email a picture of your DOA to the address sent in your shipment and also in your shipment confirmation email. They even provide you with a Paper inthe shipment on which to place the DOA for a picture. You get a faster response and a written record this way.

AFAIK you have to email a picture of your DOA to the address sent in your shipment and also in your shipment confirmation email. They even provide you with a Paper inthe shipment on which to place the DOA for a picture. You get a faster response and a written record this way.

this is what i did with my xenia and they said nothing was on the rock, i was like yea no shit it melted.. then they told me my dead suncoral still has life LOL

I see why they would do that, but I would be skeptical about ordering from a vendor that anticipates DOA's like that.

Paandemonium

i got brave and ordered $150 worth of zoas. most melted a day later or never opened and then melted. so introduce them slowly

Tbh you could have bought half of everything Glenn has for that price

Tbh you could have bought half of everything Glenn has for that price

at that time i did not know glenn or any of the nice stores. i was noob

my local reef club is gonna do a group buy with reefs2gobankrupt! I'm gonna sit back and laugh.

I take it that you're not all that active in your local club, lol.

Archived