Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefs2Go DOA's, no return email or calls?

Nanofreak79

I recieved another order from reefs2go, let's just say I was more than unhappy. I picked the ship complete, and they sent my order missing items, with a sticker stating I'd receive a credit on my account? No call, no heads up. The heat packs were basically cold packs, and the sps were fragged the day before, I'm guessing. The cloves were gray and dead, as well as an aleveapora, and a dead acro. No one returned my email or phone call that day. It's been yet another day after we spoke and I have yet to receive any response to our talk Nelson and I had pertaining to how he would fix this issue. WTF!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duncan-junkie

Thats some bullshizzy!!! I've heard some awful stuff about R2G......I, myself have ordered from them and never had a prob....I only ordered pods, but thats neither here nor there. If they jacked up your order, they should at least let you know, or return your calls! Thats an example of "BAD BUSINESS" if I've ever seen any. I hope the issue gets worked out.........I WOULD BE PEV'ED :rant: !!!!

It's a real hassle getting in touch with someone on the phone with them. They will never reply to emails. You just get automated responses back in a merry go-around loop. Keep calling every hour during their business hours. Leave messages.

It's a real hassle getting in touch with someone on the phone with them. They will never reply to emails. You just get automated responses back in a merry go-around loop. Keep calling every hour during their business hours. Leave messages.
Thanks, that's what I'll be doing I guess.

Thats some bullshizzy!!! I've heard some awful stuff about R2G......I, myself have ordered from them and never had a prob....I only ordered pods, but thats neither here nor there. If they jacked up your order, they should at least let you know, or return your calls! Thats an example of "BAD BUSINESS" if I've ever seen any. I hope the issue gets worked out.........I WOULD BE PEV'ED :rant: !!!!
I've ordered once before too, with no problems. I only ordered some macros and pods though.

I ordered macro algae from them a few days ago and three of the five were dead on arrival and another wasnt even what I ordered. They still have not contacted me yet, its been three days.

Update....nothing! Left messages, emails over the weekend and have now filed a claim with paypal to get my money back. Screw this place! I'll never order anything from them again!!!

I ordered macro algae from them a few days ago and three of the five were dead on arrival and another wasnt even what I ordered. They still have not contacted me yet, its been three days.

That suck man, I feel your pain. I just left another message, and another and another, etc. etc.!!!!!

Glad you went through paypal with this, should go fast enough with them dealing with r2g

Crossing my fingers...I asked for the gift card balance they applied for the missing pieces and the amount of the DOA's, which I wasn't sure of, so I put grand total in there. Right now,I just want what's owed, and run like hell far far way from this company.

There voicemail message makes you feel all warm and fuzzy...awe they must really care, I'm sure I'll hear back soon. It's the after affects that leave you feeling butt hurt. LOL!

Just an update for everyone. I have yet to receive any sort of contact from this vendor, minus there daily emails for new exciting deals on there website, which I've unsubscribed too. I've spoke to PayPal again, and they have escalated it to 10 days till I receive my $ back. What a joke of a company. I hope others see this and think twice before trying to save a buck!

Did you try messaging them on Facebook? I usually hear back within 2 days, and sometimes catch them while they're online and have a back and forth conversation. They're slow as hell, that's for sure, but I think they're trying to deal with some growing pains (looking at the "scheduled to ship" page, they're getting swamped with orders.

Just got a give card today for a shipment with some DOAs about two weeks ago but it was perfectly timed with their 59% off corals sale. Believe me I've had my share of issues with them but they've tried to make right on every situation, even it it was a bit slow...

I honestly dont understand why anyone would do business with these people all I hear about them is that they're pretty bad and that the service sucks. They're super cheap and two minutes from my house and I still avoid them... you guys probably should too....

Here is the original pic I sent. The zoo's, or zoa and actually 2 paly frags I recieved made it with a little tlc and a few dips for the zoanthid frag. The Galaxia which is not pictured still looks like poop, and was sent with a mostly white dead skeleton showing, so basically 1/2" of a 1 1/2" frag is and was alive....not too mention it's not green and purple.

post-66207-0-82048800-1392619343_thumb.jpg

I honestly dont understand why anyone would do business with these people all I hear about them is that they're pretty bad and that the service sucks. They're super cheap and two minutes from my house and I still avoid them... you guys probably should too....

I felt for those taken for a ride by r2go but lately....... my sympathy diminishes quickly. How many more stories are we going to have to go thru before ppl realize how sh****y this vendor is.......... smh

I felt for those taken for a ride by r2go but lately....... my sympathy diminishes quickly. How many more stories are we going to have to go thru before ppl realize how sh****y this vendor is.......... smh

I'm not looking for sympathy, just a thread for those thinking of making a similar mistake. In the end things should work out for me, and life go's on. I normally do business with local reef club members, or online vendors I've done business with that have done well for me in the past and have great reviews for service and quality products/service. My mistake was after using them for a macro order that went fairly smooth, I chose to use them again....without doing my homework! You are right in the fact of after i got the finger, I did some google searches, and there were many threads similar to this. This is just my way to vent and post on there feedback...

I have been screwed by them as well. No worries, you aren't the only one. Hope others read your thread amongs countless other r2g related posts. Honestly, I am kinda sick of reading about these ppl getting away with it. Hope that r2g prosperity at cost of mostly new reefers ends soon. Good luck with your claim

Keep bugging them. Took awhile but I got a credit from them (without pictures even).

Gave up...waiting on paypal claim. Nice to see fellow MN over here. Last thing I want is credit from this place. There are just too many other vendors I'd rather deal with, and vendors that would take care of there customers.

Gave up...waiting on paypal claim. Nice to see fellow MN over here. Last thing I want is credit from this place. There are just too many other vendors I'd rather deal with, and vendors that would take care of there customers.

Yah, they definitely aren't that great. I just buy some oddball inverts they have and live food.

Do you have a thread? :)

Archived