Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's Mr. Aqua 12g me love u LONG time

got2envy

I have had this hermit for at least 3 years. He came in a lot of small blue hermits when I ordered a CUC.He was small as well... He is now using a large turbo snail shell and I feed him shrimp wafers. He was in my 40 but he knocks and moves everything around lol

20131231_091047.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light is slick, I want one of the fw versions with their new controller for another project that will undoubtedly take me forever to complete.

Does the marine version come with the ramp timer pro? If so how do you like it, the functionality of it is pretty much the main reason I want one.

Yep it does come with the ramp timer pro. It is working pretty awesome for me so far. I would get a FW version for sure.

Got a halloween hermit today...Rehype has inspired me :P20131231_144148.jpg

Also got a Talbots damsel...I have never owned one.

Thanks for looking!

Hey girly. I dig the tank, always wanted that size. You might have just convinced me. Like the light too, maybe I'll steal the whole idea. Want to come set it up for me? :P

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!!!

I haz frags! get started! :P

I'm doing the "aio vs. build a tank" debate in my head, it gets messy up there. Leaning towards the all in one for a while, you know how my tank builds tend to......go on for a while.....I guess you could say

Cool fish. How is your Halloween hermit doing? I had one in my 40 forever, saw it occasionally, but he blended in with the other hermits. Moved him to my 20 ... man, what a worker. I want another one.

He is doing great! Def a better worker than my other hermit. :)

Your tank is looking great Mark!

I added the Sunsun canister filter and for $35 bux it is a good buy. Also swapped the K nano for a K1 for more flow till I get my hands on a WP10.

I added the Dr. Tims bacteria as suggested by Gena and it has Def sped up the cycle...great stuff.

timothymarsh

Hey I'm in the process of setting up a 12 gallon long and I'm trying to decided between the Current Orbit and the True Lumen Pro Dual kit. Marine depot has them for the same price right now but there out of stock for a few days. When you have the blues dialed in how strong does the light look? Any advice now that you have the Orbit in place? Thanks!

Archived