ReefCleaners.org

got2envy's Mr. Aqua 12g me love u LONG time

got2envy

yay! you see your blastos :P

They are usually more poofy but when I turned the light to 100% on the whites some of the corals closed up like WTF meng.

I hope we can trade again soon! I have a few new zoas and I know you need another frag of EOF's.

My Miami Vices melted :(

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tank there! I like the stocking direction your taking.

I am noticing some trends going on this year on NR....

12 gallon longs & mantis tanks popping up like weeds!!

Keep up the good work!

Congrats on a great looking tank.

Quick question: I just ordered a 12 gallon long and in the planning stage. I posted a question here earlier but then saw this thread and figured I would also ask you since you got it.

I have a Fluval 36 inch LED strip hanging around. Based on online reviews the leds were weak(er) than some of the big boys.

I also read that the Current Orbit is too weak as well for corals.

This maybe true for deep or even average sized tanks but thinking (hoping) they are wrong for a shallow tank like this.

I see your not even runnning at 100% and feel like its enough? Have you seen growth?

Just want to confirm that you would recommmend this light for this specific tank for corals like zoas, xenia, hammers?

Thanks for your help and I'll start my thread once everything arrives.

That's so cool I got a tank like that, 7.5 gallon Mr. Aqua Bow-front. I was looking for a new light and I found one today that I thought I might like. I asked on the forums and someone was kind enough to tell me that you actually use the light that I was thinking of getting, the Current USA Orbit Marine LED fixture. Which I thought was really cool because of all of the functions it has! So I was wondering how's it going with the light is it great? Does it work good? Do you love the storm setting? xD

Write back soon! :D And since we have pretty similar tanks I think I'll be tagging along on yours ;D

Thanks guys! the light is great and I do use the storm setting when I am reading on the couch :)

it is very calming lol

Thanks for following! I haven't been on much messing with my Speed3 :P

13063895785_9bda51dc80_b.jpg

20140310_105625.jpg

Thanks guys! the light is great and I do use the storm setting when I am reading on the couch :)

it is very calming lol

Thanks for following! I haven't been on much messing with my Speed3 :P

I have a mr aqua as we'll. think this light would be fine for anenomes and. Clams. I am currently running 2 par 30 bulbs and 1 par 38 but it looks like my corals are bleaching and losing color

Archived