Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's Mr. Aqua 12g me love u LONG time

got2envy

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good.

Thanks again for your input on LEDs.

Finally got my tank delivered and up running.

Everybody is enjoying the light.

Looking good! Sorry to hear about the mishap. I have had success with cell phones by putting them in a ziplock full of rice... Might help dry it out?
Yeah I heard it works great for cell phones. The rice attracts asians to come fix it.

LMAO! That shet worked saved me some $$

Luke glad you like the light, I think its perfect for this tank.

Thanks Gena! Your candy canes are doing great as well :)

I saw that :). They look great. The green and turquoise compliment each other well. I have that combo in my 8g too.
pismo_reefer

They're all over, in Sacramento... So far from you, tho. omgomgomg

I bet some nice/cheap stuff from YourReef would make it worth it.

They're all over, in Sacramento... So far from you, tho. omgomgomg

I bet some nice/cheap stuff from YourReef would make it worth it.

send to me pink canes I send to you kryptonite canes :P

As you can see most of my corals are trades from fellow nano reefers...they mean more to me this way.

Pix!!

Gena's candy canes

20140602_111303.jpg

local trade kryptonite candies

20140602_111317.jpg

CGA's sweet dragon favia and acans

20140602_111341.jpg

FLcandy's Pocci

20140602_111404.jpg

Gulfsurfer101's radioactive dragon eye zoas

20140602_111442.jpg

pismo_reefer

Im bout ta stock my tank, here in a couple days.

I'll pm you before I go, and we can figure out when's best for shopping/shipping! :D

Some pix. I used my old camera for these. The colors are more what I see, LEDs mess with the colors on my newer cam and phone and I can never get the right look...usually they look too purple :mellow:

8b4c93e0-ad95-49bd-a551-6221c0a4ba91.jpg

a0bfb7e4-c2e6-4a9a-bb88-e64e17ff27ed.jpg

4d0f532b-eda6-4d0f-8e31-24226034317e.jpg

ca86a726-541e-449c-84bc-82e037fd5bd5.jpg

538c3462-5cb0-491e-b09d-5647efc93fe5.jpg

Yay for old azz cameras! :lol:

Really awesome little tank. I love it! looks so much bigger than it really is.

This cam is awesome cause it doesn't pick up the actinic for some reason :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I didn't know we had the same tank. It looks like you're getting great results from it. Whats your maintenance like? I tore mine down but I'm curious to know how you're so successful with it haha.

Keep doing your thing, girl.

I do 3g water changes once a week. Keep it topped off and the light is just right. I ended up having to add another WP10 because of the length of the tank. I have a small bioload, one fish. After I added the extra pump and found the right settings on the light it was smooth sailing.

Are you gonna set yours back up?

Thanks!! Much appreciated ;)

I do 3g water changes once a week. Keep it topped off and the light is just right. I ended up having to add another WP10 because of the length of the tank. I have a small bioload, one fish. After I added the extra pump and found the right settings on the light it was smooth sailing.

Are you gonna set yours back up?

Thanks!! Much appreciated ;)

Yeah I noticed in both of your tanks you have multiple powerheads. The flow makes everything look amazing. A few months back FatBack (he has the same tank) and I were talking about how we both needed another powerhead other than an mp10.

I posted my tank up for sale locally, if no one picks it up its just going into the basement for a while till I want a second tank. Right now I'm just focusing on the new 50g. And that brings me to my next round of questions. But that will be on the 40g thread. :ninja:

Archived