Innovative Marine Aquariums

got2envy's Mr. Aqua 12g me love u LONG time

got2envy

So minor mis hap with my LED. I was doing a water change and knocked the display thingy in the bucket and didn't notice for like 5 minutes...any ways have it drying out for a few days now and ihop it will work again, f not I will try and get another for it. For now I threw my T5 on there. I guess I will use the velcro next time LOL.

I also have another WP10 coming for this tank...because of the rock work I cant seem to get good flow on the far end side and get some diatoms building up.

anyways here is a pic with my gangsta T5 PVC light stand :lol:

196b058a-26a6-4d06-b967-51890802679f.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good! Sorry to hear about the mishap. I have had success with cell phones by putting them in a ziplock full of rice... Might help dry it out?

I know :(

I can't believe I didn't hear it fall in.

I got the brain a few years back from a nano reef guy here on the forums. I think it was jjjjo or something like that LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Been to lazy to fix the light but with the T5's my red slime is gone...must be the lighting spectrum...finally got my other WP10. The seller accidentally sent it to my address in Florida so had to wait for my mom in law to ship it.

Tasty waves.

JavaJacketOC

This is a really cool tank..I love the idea of shallow and long, it allow for islands and all kinds of good stuff even though it's only 12 gallons

ClownTriggerDude

Looks awesome !

Have you thought of using a mangrove ?

The tallness would add a different dimension and look wonderful.

Also, a clam or two !

Sorry about the light. I'm not totally thrilled with mine but it works well over my 29 along with a very blue / warm white BuildMyLED fixture.

Great flow in that video, I've got 2 wp10's as well, awesome pumps.

Yeah def get better colors with the T5's but the LEDs are sleek lol

I do have 2 mangroves in there :)

Oh wow, didn't realize you had a Talbot's Damsel in there until I saw the video. Those guys are so awesome. I have had a couple in the past and am a big fan of them. How far dialed down are the WP-10s?

Yeah he is cool but a punk azz...he digs every where. I have it on short wave mode turned all the way up :)

In W1 and S1 with dial turned all the way to the left...looks crazier than it actually is lol

I turned it down a bit...but it doesn't seem to make much difference :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! some changes to the 12g :)

I wasn't happy with the look so I changed the sand and I finally tried the LED again and it worked! the old "put in a bag of rice"

worked yay!! :happydance:

I have added some SPS and so far they are doing good under the light.

Still run it at 50% blue and 30% white from 12PM to 4PM , blues are on from 8AM to 7PM.

I added the other WP10 and am running them W3, S3 dial half way.

Thanks again B for the green open brain :flower:

PIX!!

0cddbaba-1fe7-4d77-9748-3b3687172397.jpg

2014-06-01%2011.12.03.jpg

480ce203-d935-4838-a69b-ff3400db82e4.jpg

http://s982.photobucket.com/user/luv2fish4fun/media/2014-06-01%2011.13.56_1.jpg.html'>2014-06-01%2011.13.56_1.jpg

video uploading.

Thanks for following!

Archived