Top Shelf Aquatics

got2envy's Mr. Aqua 12g me love u LONG time

got2envy

What do you think of the tru lumen pro led.

I have I believe 24 LEDs total 12" above the water over this same tank with no optics and I have stuff bleach if not introduced under my overhangs at first. These are hard to light due to the shallowness but long length.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have I believe 24 LEDs total 12" above the water over this same tank with no optics and I have stuff bleach if not introduced under my overhangs at first. These are hard to light due to the shallowness but long length.
what about just one marine strip can in get a dimmer with it. Or do you think the orbit marine usa is better since you can dim it down

Sorry but I don't know anything about the Tru Lumen Pro :(

I like the Orbit cause it's dimmable and fits perfectly.

not only is the tank looking amazing but thats one sexy ms3

Thanks! I will be doing some tuning on it soon.

13064044233_7b1d1c8c07_b.jpg

Sorry but I don't know anything about the Tru Lumen Pro :(

I like the Orbit cause it's dimmable and fits perfectly.

Thanks! I will be doing some tuning on it soon.

13064044233_7b1d1c8c07_b.jpg

who is tuning it? i would recommend cobb. also make sure not to brake and motor mounts

It will either be Cobb in Plano, TX or PRT Performance in Lewisville, TX. :)

I am not crazy enough to tune a new car myself :P

who is tuning it? i would recommend cobb. also make sure not to brake and motor mounts

the mounts***

It will either be Cobb in Plano, TX or PRT Performance in Lewisville, TX. :)

I am not crazy enough to tune a new car myself :P

yea idk if i would even trust myself tuning that thing, they are a pain to communicate with. if you have a cobb tuner and access port im sure they can run multiple files on your car and you can change it whenever. i usually do a 91oct, 93oct, 100oct, stock cali and valet mode

stock cali is great to hide it going to the dealer

Pinner Reef

Next year we have to remember not to ship between December and March :lol:

Agreed, took two failures to learn my lesson.

Nava again!

Thanks Gena!! 3rd time is a charm. Next year we have to remember not to ship between December and March :lol:

2014-03-14%2010.48.18.jpg

omgomgomg

What a relief. How frustrating was that?????? :lol:

They look fantastic!

defective_weeble

Thanks Gena!! 3rd time is a charm. Next year we have to remember not to ship between December and March :lol:

2014-03-14%2010.48.18.jpg

LOVE those. I have a fast-growing group of candy canes but they're the peachy/brown with light blue stripes. I want some color! Unfortunately all I ever see around here are the greens and I already have too much green.

omgomgomg

What a relief. How frustrating was that?????? :lol:

They look fantastic!

Thanks G and Pinnner! it was worth the wait :)

I remember these were so awesome...now I just need to find the pink ones again.

LOVE those. I have a fast-growing group of candy canes but they're the peachy/brown with light blue stripes. I want some color! Unfortunately all I ever see around here are the greens and I already have too much green.

The best is either frag shows or if you have a local club :)

I just got the Orbit LEDs last week and I've loved them since the moment I turned them on! It's so much easier on me not having to remember to turn the lights off and on in the morning with all of the preinstalled settings. :D

I'm considering getting a coral soon and I wanted to know what you recommend, because we have the same lighting. I am a beginner so beginner corals would probably be best. :P

New update veedeo :mellow::P

Loved the video :happydance:.

That damsel looks perfect in this tank. Such pretty colors. Yay for happy trumpets. As long as the USPS can deliver priority mail in 2-3 days, those trumpets can survive :). Least they finally got it right this time :lol:.

I just got the Orbit LEDs last week and I've loved them since the moment I turned them on! It's so much easier on me not having to remember to turn the lights off and on in the morning with all of the preinstalled settings. :D

I'm considering getting a coral soon and I wanted to know what you recommend, because we have the same lighting. I am a beginner so beginner corals would probably be best. :P

Thanks Gena! yeah the LEDs bring out some nice colors )

I would recommend leathers (toadstool, green nepthea etc) zoas and paly's, and LPS( frogspwn, hammer)

I am sure you can keep the easier SPS but I would start with the cheaper stuff like Digitata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi G!! yeah the pump is da bomb. def get one! My Mp10 just took a dump :(

I will be getting another for the nano cube fo sho.

Hi G!! yeah the pump is da bomb. def get one! My Mp10 just took a dump :(

I will be getting another for the nano cube fo sho.

Hi M :). Yikes on the mp10! I have a koralia nano for my 8g, but may upgrade to the jaebo. Definitely can't afford to upgrade to another mp10.

I hear ya...well my MP10 only lasted 2 years. I bought it in march of 2012.

I am not impressed :mellow: I spent $230 on that pump for it to die 2 years later.

Morgan at Reef Gardener regularly has the blue trumpets. They're amazing. I had some that died after an alk swing but they were amazing while they lasted!

Its looking better as a macro tank with the water movement. Everything swaying in the current.

Going full Caribbean with a gramma, more macros, and ricordia would be sweet.

Archived