Innovative Marine Aquariums

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. Orders shipped this week and I just dropped off a handful more today. 

Updates :

• New video showing off the new mint color will be up this weekend
  • iOS mobile is now working on the website
  • Starting a vlog like video series for around the office
  • ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY in the office today!

A few units and more pictures Monday. 

White/White/Purple Screws

quadwhitewhitepurpgoose

Clear/White Duo :

duoclearwhitegoose

Black Old Quad :

quadoldstylegoose

Black Tide :

tideallblack

Enjoy! 

-Dave

• Like 2

Updates today! Loading up pictures and updating a few items over here. 

-Dave

EDIT : Having technical difficulties right now loading videos & photos. Will update tonight if I can get them loaded. 

• Like 1

More orders have already been shipped this week with more heading out later. 

While we are on mint, we finished a black/mint Mini Tide for a customer! 

Black/Mint Tide

I just posted this but wanted to copy it here. 

" NanoBox is excited to introduce a new color to the NanoBox lineup, Mint. The color was discovered after switching to the Luxeon C LED on the V3.1 array. We have been using Lime for three years and have had incredible success. The mint spectrum nearly mimics lime however has a peak under the 450nm ( wavelength ). As you can see in the graph below marked with light pink. 

Specta Graph
What does this mean for reefers? A better overall color, better blending and a more ideal spectrum. We have tested this spectrum for over a year with amazing results. Our original Lagoon 25, IM Drop Off , Fusion 10 and now our Red Sea 170 have used the mint spectrum. Along with many of our loyal NanoBox customers. The mint color has a "greenish" tone however once you blend with royal blue, blue, cyan and violet you will see how it shines. 
Mint Only :
Mint Color

Mix :

NanoBox FTSMint Simulation

When will this be implemented in the NanoBox lineup? We made the switch back in November! We started to hear more and more people talk about the color looking better and glad we made the switch. Mint costs a few cents more but is well worth it. 

Will we be able to run the mint channel independently? Yes, if you would like. When ordering I would need to know. If you currently have a Plus M model we can change the wiring to separate the mint. 

Experiments? We have been running all of our tanks without any white supplementation for sometime. The results have blown us away. While there still needs to be true testing done ( spectrograph ) we believe this is a step forward. Creating a "reef" spectrum without white. If you look at 90% of the LED lights out there the white channel is marginally used. NanoBox will be sending a unit out to be tested utilizing only mint, royal blue, blue, cyan and violet. 
Rainbow Chalice Under Above :
Joe Knows Reef RainbowNanoBox Red SeaNanoBox Red Sea

Have questions? Ask away! 

Happy reefing!
-Dave "
  • Like 3

Does my ATI retro (12x - V3 array) have the mint or the lime? Either way, looks good to me. Oh, and this is good news. Glad to see progressive strides are still being made toward innovation.

48 minutes ago, tmc13 said:

Does my ATI retro (12x - V3 array) have the mint or the lime? Either way, looks good to me. Oh, and this is good news. Glad to see progressive strides are still being made toward innovation.

Mint. 

Simulated Fish

Just wanted to say I love the mint array in my quad! I think this is definitely a great move for reef keeping. 

Keep pushing forward Dave!

• Like 2

Hope everyone had a great weekend. A few from today. 

Quad - White/White :

quadwhitewhitegoose

NanoBox ATI Hybrid - 36" x 4 Array - Custom Mount ( AI Mount ) 

ati36x4atucustomount

More this week! 

-Dave

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Updates will be coming tomorrow along with new pictures. 

I apologize if I have missed an email or PM. For the past nine days I have been on the road in NY and LA. I had a couple big meetings for NanoBox's future and looking forward to the next few months! Big things are in the works. 

A slew of orders will be heading out this week as well. 

Check back tomorrow! 

-Dave

• Like 3

Just Ordered a Tide, was a no-brainer when looking at all the great things people have to say about these.

Look forward to getting it, recently back into the nano game, and why not start with the best?

Edited by Tautoo
  • Like 1

The office has been a little wild. Tons of new things happening along with some larger orders. I apologize for the lack of communication on this thread. Units and tons of retros are heading out. I am moving into a larger office ( same suite ) which will help tremendously. An actual spot for shipping, photo shooting, video and storage. Pictures to come!

White/Nature Quad :

quadwhitenature

Black/Purple Duo :

duoblackpurple

Black/Blue Duo :

duoblackblue

• Like 1

More orders out the door and a few more heading out this week. ATI's, retros and more units. The new office is looking really nice and shaping up much better. 

Side view of new office desk. 

sidedeskview

Units :

Special Side Mount @oogie

duoblacknatureside

Black Tide :

tideblackgoose23

Black/Vivid Green Tide :

tideblackvividgreentideblackvividgreenside

More later this week!

-Dave

• Like 2
mitten_reef
On 6/12/2017 at 4:48 PM, DaveFason said:

NanoBox ATI Hybrid - 36" x 4 Array - Custom Mount ( AI Mount ) 

ati36x4atucustomount

If this customer is on NR, I'm very interested in how the AI (HMS?) mount will be utilized!! Assuming it'd be tank-mounted, since ATI unit already has its own hanging system. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, micoastreefing said:

If this customer is on NR, I'm very interested in how the AI (HMS?) mount will be utilized!! Assuming it'd be tank-mounted, since ATI unit already has its own hanging system. 

I will ask for you. 

I had to go down to Charlotte today to help a custom with setup. His tank is going to be incredible and looking forward to it within the next year. 

tristianatiretrotristianatiretro-4tristianatiretro-2

Harry's Custom Beam

36294163715_7cd6a10820_b.jpg

35488341883_fe0c5aa997_b.jpg36253223376_d617a9db54_b.jpg

A few more orders

Black Duos' Single Controller :

duoblackhangingconnect

A few black Tides :

tideblack33

More to come!

-Dave

• Like 4

More orders heading out including a few big ones. The new office is working out really well and I will have pictures this week. 

New Flare/planted section for the website will be going up this week as well. 

ATI Hybrid , Black Duos, Fuge Light. 

ATIHybird4x4Duoblackx2whitefuge

More this week! 

-Dave

• Like 1

A few more units out the door. 

Blue/White/Red Duo : For a military member

duobluewhiteredgoose

Flawed Duo : 

duoblackblackflaw

Old body Duo with two BEAM strips : Supa FUGE light

blackBEAMoldstyle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That old tide with the colored heatsink looks really good. I think you should do that on a new style with a clear vivid lid. :)

Be hard to pull off, but maybe with a clear coat body and red on the heatsink?

On 8/10/2017 at 5:06 PM, Boggers said:

That old tide with the colored heatsink looks really good. I think you should do that on a new style with a clear vivid lid. :)

Be hard to pull off, but maybe with a clear coat body and red on the heatsink?

It would literally make the price 10x more. Due to a dual anodize. The new style are a single piece of metal while the old style has the heatsink separated. 

-Dave

zachjohnson65

Is a 4 channel retro v3 able to replicate the look and growth of our minimal white reef spectrum mentioned above.  New to my light.   I'm still in the acclimation stage. 35%

also I have  a remediation: retros kits have extended led board wire leads due to possible hood   Limitations for mounting drivers and blue fish.  I extended so I could place the bluefish right in the old  side fan location on RSM130 so if can be reflashed. 

First time ordering, not sure if normal?

ordered a Duo plus M on July 21st, Transaction ID 9X122563A4728862Y.

have yet to recieve an shipping tracking email.

according to FAQ the turn around time for orders are 2-4 days?

not sure if I missed any fees? or I did something wrong with the ordering proccess?

If its just backed up order that its all good! no rush :)

8 minutes ago, archie1 said:

First time ordering, not sure if normal?

ordered a Duo plus M on July 21st, Transaction ID 9X122563A4728862Y.

have yet to recieve an shipping tracking email.

according to FAQ the turn around time for orders are 2-4 days?

not sure if I missed any fees? or I did something wrong with the ordering proccess?

If its just backed up order that its all good! no rush :)

In his signature he keeps a google doc that he updates his orders on, looks like yours is all assembled, just needs to be shipped.

If i had to guess you are all good on your part, and will have it before long :).  THey are AMAZING lights.

42 minutes ago, Tautoo said:

In his signature he keeps a google doc that he updates his orders on, looks like yours is all assembled, just needs to be shipped.

If i had to guess you are all good on your part, and will have it before long :).  THey are AMAZING lights.

Oh neat! I did not notice the google doc.

Perfect!:lol: