Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nic's life's a beach Edge

andi.rahl

Aww. I am actually extremely excited. Just petrified of the flying part. Lol. Were departing at 6:45 and should be there by 10 something I think.

Have you tried reefcleaners food? I mix it up in a shot glass into a thick paste and let it go underneath the water. Otherwise it all ends up on top. Everything loves it. :)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be kept longer if refrigerated? maybe frozen?

I'm going to try that anyways, freezing it, I mean. I don't see why it wouldn't be just like the frozen mysis and such...I know what it smells like when it's good. So I'm sure if it smelled any different, I'd know that it didn't work and went bad, right?

Aww. I am actually extremely excited. Just petrified of the flying part. Lol. Were departing at 6:45 and should be there by 10 something I think. Have you tried reefcleaners food? I mix it up in a shot glass into a thick paste and let it go underneath the water. Otherwise it all ends up on top. Everything loves it. :)

yay! It's a relatively short trip. Just bring a book/tablet to read or intend to fall asleep. It'll be fine. I love flying, and I love looking out the window. I could see sharks and such in the gulf on my trip home from Minneapolis in October. It was so amazing. No I haven't! I need to order from them, too. Which I'll probably do before I come up with the money to order from KP...I know everyone is as impatient as I am (or at least I hope so) to have fish and more coral in this tank, but I want to make sure the tank is clean and stable before throwing feesh in it. I really need a new cuc - I literally looked all over the tank for my snail earlier (thus the water marks on the glass), and I couldn't find it.

Take a trip out to the beach for snails :). My mom won't go in the ocean anymore. She used to go to montaul every summer when she was younger. One day she climbed to the tuna tower of te boat and say 5 sharks swimming through her friends in the water. Lol. My girlfriend ruined the surprise, but her parents bought us a groupon deal so we can be brought out to the reefs and snorkel around them. Should be lots of fun. I'm either getting prescribed some Xanax or getting completely shitfaced on the plane. I DO NOT do heights.

Wow sorry, my spelling was horrendous in that past post. Lol. My iPhone also never wants to let me break my ramblings into paragraphs. Just a big block of text.

Take a trip out to the beach for snails :). My mom won't go in the ocean anymore. She used to go to montaul every summer when she was younger. One day she climbed to the tuna tower of te boat and say 5 sharks swimming through her friends in the water. Lol. My girlfriend ruined the surprise, but her parents bought us a groupon deal so we can be brought out to the reefs and snorkel around them. Should be lots of fun. I'm either getting prescribed some Xanax or getting completely shitfaced on the plane. I DO NOT do heights.

Wow sorry, my spelling was horrendous in that past post. Lol. My iPhone also never wants to let me break my ramblings into paragraphs. Just a big block of text.

I don't know why I didn't find any snails to bring home. I usually don't. On occasion I'll see tiny ones like the one I posted a picture of the other day, but nothing that'll do any real damage to the stuff that needs to be cleaned up :P

wow, awesome! you'll love it! I got stung by jellyfish when I was snorkeling and had all these red bumps all over my arms from them, but it just made me itchy really. It'll be so pretty. I can't wait to see pics from your trip :D

I'm not surprised about the sharks around your mom's friends haha. I think sharks swim by people in the water more than they realize...which is why I don't go in the water unless it's really clear. the beach I was at on Sunday was not clear at all so I didn't go in past my ankles.

ah, I don't judge on spelling or iphone's lack of ability to break up text. do the <br > codes work? if you put a couple at the end of a paragraph, it should space them out. - I guesssss not. What the hell website?

Aww. I am actually extremely excited. Just petrified of the flying part. Lol. Were departing at 6:45 and should be there by 10 something I think. Have you tried reefcleaners food? I mix it up in a shot glass into a thick paste and let it go underneath the water. Otherwise it all ends up on top. Everything loves it. :)

You're lucky it isn't a drive lol

A few years ago when my family went to Wyoming we drove 20 hours strait to there!

I found out if you click edit after the post or hit "see more options", 9/10 times it'll break the text up. I'm not sure why. It should be "unlabeled filter feeder food". A lot of times they are out I stock, but I've been using the same bottle for around 2 years now. I don't even think it's still good in a nutritious sense anymore, but I definitely get a feeding response out of everything with it still.

2 years ago my girlfriend and her sister left at 2 am for Florida. Got stuck in a blizzard halfway down. Then they opened the door and their cat got out and they spent 2 hours trying to get it back. Lol.

If it wasn't for the time taking off of work, I would prefer to drive. I'm comfortable in a car. I don't like anything higher than a 1 story roof.... I don't know why I think I'd be comfortable looking through clouds.

I found out if you click edit after the post or hit "see more options", 9/10 times it'll break the text up. I'm not sure why. It should be "unlabeled filter feeder food". A lot of times they are out I stock, but I've been using the same bottle for around 2 years now. I don't even think it's still good in a nutritious sense anymore, but I definitely get a feeding response out of everything with it still.

2 years ago my girlfriend and her sister left at 2 am for Florida. Got stuck in a blizzard halfway down. Then they opened the door and their cat got out and they spent 2 hours trying to get it back. Lol.

yeah, I don't see that. so they must be out of it. :/ I wonder if they'll have more eventually. I suppose I could ask?

wow what a bummer! that must have sucked. :(

I get freaked out at being at the top of the stairs even...yet, flying doesn't bother me in the least bit. I'm anxious until take off or landing is over, but once we're up, I'm good.

I'm not afraid of heights, the thing that definitely scares me is surgery, never could do it or have it done to me :scarry:

oh my god...I hard 2 surgeries on my mouth, and I'm right there with you. That's always been one of my biggest fears. They literally had to give me meds that would cause me not to remember like a 24 hour periods of time. I still have one somewhere. x_x They worked pretty well, too. lol

I had my knee, wisdom teeth and tonsils & adenoids all done within a 3 month period. I love me some sweet air :). I ran out of un necessary body parts, so the sweet air is off limits for good.

I had my knee, wisdom teeth and tonsils & adenoids all done within a 3 month period. I love me some sweet air :). I ran out of un necessary body parts, so the sweet air is off limits for good.

my good god.

I had an infection in the bone around my molar that's why I had surgery on my mouth x_x ew. Don't forget the appendix and spleen! lol

The only thing I've had even remotely close to a surgery is the one where they stick a tube with a camera down your throat.

Wasn't awful, 3 hours of heavy sleep lol.

I had two surgeries, but nothing life threatening or serious. I liked it, ha! I got to take drugs and be lazy on the couch and get babied.

I don't know about you guys but I love watching surgery. So interesting. I'd love to become a medical scientist or surgeon.

You got to have good dexterity to be a surgeon. Start practicing!

operation_game.jpg

great tank :)

thanks! :D

They sent me a pretty good guideline of what is acceptable. http://m.myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/aquarium-species/

I'll look at it in a bit. I got my shoreline fishing license earlier...it was free and all I paid was the processing fee to have it mailed to me because I couldn't find the usb cord to my printer.

I think in gonna head down and see if its worth it to me to have some fun. I can get the 7 day go-crazy pass for 30 bucks. Lol

I want a 7 day go crazy pass and i don't mean for sw stuff :P

I don't know if you still have the gorg, just saw this thread. But I had one with a similar issue recover well. Here is the link to the thread I made on it. http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/335312-gorgonian-recovery/

I do still have it! :) thank you, I will definitely be happy to read about it! :flower:

I think I'm sick...I feel awful. Oh and I'm starting to get diatoms, I think, in my tank, joy. Not sure if I ever had them in the edge. So I'm not sure if that's what the weird tint to part of my sandbed is or not...

Archived