ReefCleaners.org

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, where you been! i started a new tank build so this doesn't get much attention anymore =P.

Stuff been going down. Wedding and a new place = tank getting over ran with algea. Lost all my acan and sps and most zoa. Funny thing is my flower nems and bta is loving the new space lol.

Reading your new tank thread and loving it so far

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure if I am right, but looks like a zoa garden that is all closed up.. lol

And I hope I am wrong bc I would want my zoas to be closed all the time if it looks like that!

Beautiful! What's the last one?

Those pics are so bright! Love the one on the bottom too.

That's what Nanobox does in a shallow tank! Makes top down shots super awesome.

Beautiful! What's the last one?

Last pic almost looks like a bunch of skittles.

Im not sure if I am right, but looks like a zoa garden that is all closed up.. lol

And I hope I am wrong bc I would want my zoas to be closed all the time if it looks like that!

Super close up of a rainbow maxi mini after it has retracted a little. The color of a maxi mini is more vibrant when it is a little retracted. I poked it with a turkey baster prior to the picture =P.

Look at this guy!

"I don't want to show off my tank it has GHA".

More like he didn't want to blind us. ;)

hahah. there's a reason why I didn't do a FTS =P. Close ups to avoid the GHA

Those green zoas :o what are they? Those are some sweet pics! Love the rics!

Kriptonite zoas

Yup, I think that's what they were sold as. They grow quick too.

Aw thats mean! But now I I won't be poking at my zoas to make them close up for my viewing pleasure. Instead, Ill be getting a rainbow maxi mini and poking that instead!

Are the maxi mini's sting more bothersome to corals than something like a RFA?

Super close up of a rainbow maxi mini after it has retracted a little. The color of a maxi mini is more vibrant when it is a little retracted. I poked it with a turkey baster prior to the picture =P.

That's what Nanobox does in a shallow tank! Makes top down shots super awesome.

hahah. there's a reason why I didn't do a FTS =P. Close ups to avoid the GHA

Yup, I think that's what they were sold as. They grow quick too.

They do grow quick...i think im up to like 50 or 60 polyps now.

Aw thats mean! But now I I won't be poking at my zoas to make them close up for my viewing pleasure. Instead, Ill be getting a rainbow maxi mini and poking that instead!

Are the maxi mini's sting more bothersome to corals than something like a RFA?

Yup, their sting is stronger than RFA. They are also more sticky than RFA. I wouldn't put them in a nano tank with very small fish that likes to perch.

Archived