Pod Your Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for reminding us why daylight shots suck lol I bet that beast is sexy under some blues tho ;)

Amen to that! My tank is UGLY in daylight :lol:

Here it is under tank lights

13882170104_50cdfce124_c.jpg

Pure sexiness :)

EBD43DB1-A97E-4F68-B91F-A9D5A7A1EEC6.jpg

Complete with matching controller case

30FA4A30-C4BB-4090-9650-0ED82E62FA8C.jpg

Why did you pick those 2 ugly colors :) JK JK. Looks awesome is it on the tank yet?

So after moving the tank last night and refilling it, I wake up this morning and notice that the water level is higher in front than it is in the back. Wtf how does it get unlevel moving it 8 feet along the same wall! So tonight I will be draining it again to figure out what happened. Meanwhile I could've done all of this the last week that the tank has been sitting idle. But no I wait until my light shows up to get a move on :lol:

So after moving the tank last night and refilling it, I wake up this morning and notice that the water level is higher in front than it is in the back. Wtf how does it get unlevel moving it 8 feet along the same wall! So tonight I will be draining it again to figure out what happened. Meanwhile I could've done all of this the last week that the tank has been sitting idle. But no I wait until my light shows up to get a move on :lol:
You put a level on it? Kyle got a link to that athletic video you posted a while back? I wanted to watch it again.

You put a level on it? Kyle got a link to that athletic video you posted a while back? I wanted to watch it again.

I did and the bubble is still within the "level" area, but the water line is noticeably higher/lower from front to back of tank so its seems like theres no way it could be level.

This one? Love this video

I did and the bubble is still within the "level" area, but the water line is noticeably higher/lower from front to back of tank so its seems like theres no way it could be level.

Is the level on the tank or the stand.... I know it seems like it shouldn't matter but I have had stands show level but the tank wasn't before :wacko:

Is the level on the tank or the stand.... I know it seems like it shouldn't matter but I have had stands show level but the tank wasn't before :wacko:

Stand shows level so guess I'll check multiple areas for level

Kyle do you have a set of beats? I have been wanting the wireless ones myself.

I've got the beats solo. Love em. Couldn't bring myself to put down the cash for the wireless ones

Stand shows level so guess I'll check multiple areas for level

I always check side to side (front, back, and middle), front to back (both sides and middle) and back corner to front diagonal corner in both directions.... and then repeat after each adjustment needed LOL

I always check side to side (front, back, and middle), front to back (both sides and middle) and back corner to front diagonal corner in both directions.... and then repeat after each adjustment needed LOL

Sounds like a measure 12 times cut once :lol: can never overdo it though when it comes to making things right

Sounds like a measure 12 times cut once :lol: can never overdo it though when it comes to making things right

Yeah pretty much, but your exactly right and its worth it to take the extra time and do it right :)

In other news. Kent tech m arrives Wednesday. Raising mag and knocking this bryopsis out
Should of told me you needed Kent tech m I have about 3 gallons of it. Tank looks shaweet my friend.

Should of told me you needed Kent tech m I have about 3 gallons of it. Tank looks shaweet my friend.

Who knows if I'll have enough, I only ordered the 16oz bottle. Haven't figured out how much I'll need :lol: I'll hit you up if I need more. Glad to have the new tank finally up. Glenn's been holding my order forever for me so I'm ready to get it here!

Who knows if I'll have enough, I only ordered the 16oz bottle. Haven't figured out how much I'll need :lol: I'll hit you up if I need more. Glad to have the new tank finally up. Glenn's been holding my order forever for me so I'm ready to get it here!
16 ounces probably won't get you to 1800 and hold it there for 3-4 weeks. Look forward to seeing this baby stocked.

Archived