Coral Vue Hydros

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang its like Christmas came early over there.

Lets see some pics

Trying to figure out what I should actually get for Christmas is the hard part now. Fiancé wants to know what to buy! I've made it a bit tough with my purchases of late!

it is now later :)

+1 ^

Hurry up with that take your time stuff. It is officially laterOclock

*No pressure

Stuck in class for another hour....laterOclock will have to be later than later :)

Later has arrived. I thought I would be able to borrow a camera from a friend but not so much. So for now, we have iPhone pictures! Let's begin with my order from Reef Chicks.

Sunny D, CAR, Fruit Loops(not all the way open yet)

10864093305_52b8a54136_c.jpg

Eye of Rah

10864089795_96105425e7.jpg
Eye of Rah by kguske2, on Flickr

Feeling Peachy

10848021693_399c58e474_c.jpg

Freebie! I think Mean Green

10864418903_a2decca172_c.jpg
Freebie! by kguske2, on Flickr

Rastas are not open yet so no pictures!

Up next, the eBay order from Austin Aqua Farms! :happydance:

The other two haven't recovered from shipping yet so I'll post the seller photos :)
Now a few pics of my existing candy's!

Dude nice new kandy's, now thats how you do it right there! Diggin the new z/ps but those acans :wub: Are you planning on taking em off the pugs and epoxying them to the scape or a acan island rock etc..

Dude nice new kandy's, now thats how you do it right there! Diggin the new z/ps but those acans :wub: Are you planning on taking em off the pugs and epoxying them to the scape or a acan island rock etc..

Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet. They appear to like being under the arch in my scape so I may attach them all around that area

10864077525_d85cd8ef97_z.jpg

10864229674_97ef202e79_z.jpg
Original Acan by kguske2, on Flickr

These two :D

Ive probably ordered atleast 6 times from AAF on eBay and not once have i been disappointed.

They need light but low light. They certainly seem to get puffier when shaded some. Getting them off the plugs and on the scape would really kick it up a notch in there for sure.

These two :D

Ive probably ordered atleast 6 times from AAF on eBay and not once have i been disappointed.

They need light but low light. They certainly seem to get puffier when shaded some. Getting them off the plugs and on the scape would really kick it up a notch in there for sure.

That second one was a huge surprise. It was very dull at the LFS and then I got it home and BAM it had so much more color.

I think the Broncos will lose tonight :)

My prediction 38-28 Broncos on top. Chiefs will finally see a real offense. (Don't make me eat those words Peyton! fingerscrossed )

Im in the pizza hut drive thru picking up a pie for tonights big game.

Be home in a few so I can properly respond to lawns post above :P

Go Broncos

My fiancé is picking up pizza hut as I type this :lol: Gonna be a good night!

My prediction 28-38 Broncos on Bottom! Chiefs have a great defense! (Don't make me eat those words Peyton! fingerscrossed )

This is how I would of wrote it. :)

I am just sore because Peyton is gone. :)

Wow back to back fumbles!! We got the ball back!!

I would have preferred Papa Johns w/ a side of there garlic sauce, but theres none here. So pizza hut had to do.

My fiancé is picking up pizza hut as I type this :lol: Gonna be a good night!

I would have preferred Papa Johns w/ a side of there garlic sauce, but theres none here. So pizza hut had to do.

Touchdown!

Papa John's gives me the squirts :P

Had a bit of a scare last night with the tank. The heat stopped working and last night just happened to be the coldest this season. Threw a spare heater in the tank and woke up to a chilly 74. Not horrible but much lower than the 79 I keep it at! So I threw in my small water change heater and got it back up to 78. Everything appears fine and we got the heat fixed!

Now for the Broncos game tonight. F Tom Brady and the patriots! Go Broncos! :)

Archived