Coral Vue Hydros

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long has it been in your tank? It would probably open up a little bit better in lower flow, but doesn't look like anything to be to worried about

How long has it been in your tank? It would probably open up a little bit better in lower flow, but doesn't look like anything to be to worried about

It's only been in there a little over 24 hours so I'm giving it a few days to see if I should move it. Such an awesome addition though :)

So the everlasting gobstopper zoa keeps teasing with me! It opens a little bit, just enough to see the bright orange, but then closes up next time im near the tank! Grr!

Edit:

PS. I love these guys

null_zps05fac112.jpg

Congrats on your tank making it though the weekend in your absence. I completely agree that a celebratory kandy purchase was inorder here :naughtydance: That everlasting gs is saweet!

Received a nice acrylic frag rack off eBay. Placed it and now I get the (probably unnecessary) fear that moving things around will make them all die overnight! Oh the joys of worry( even unrealistic) that come along with this hobby!

I think I may be developing some green coralline based on some reading I've been doing. I have green spots developing on my rocks but I can't brush or scrape it off. Guess we'll see what it turns into!

null_zpsc0f6a588.jpg

null_zps391fa6f0.jpg

eBay is addicting. That is all I have to say after tonight. Oh. And I blame Zia. For sharing his awesome coral suppliers a few weeks back. Goodnight and Go Broncos!

eBay is addicting. That is all I have to say after tonight. Oh. And I blame Zia. For sharing his awesome coral suppliers a few weeks back. Goodnight and Go Broncos!

Ebay is addicting! Ive been on best behavior the last month. But i used to get atleast two shipments a week from my favorite suppliers on there. Woos and GB being two of my regulars. So quit holding out on us broski! Spill it, whats coming huh huh?!

Yes, Go Broncos! Biggest game of the season on deck. Never thought id say playing the Chiefs would be a must win game for us :lol:

Yes, Go Broncos! Biggest game of the season on deck. Never thought id say playing the Chiefs would be a must win game for us :lol:

Love the Broncos talk! Winning the next 3 games would mean serious separation from the pack.

Aww yea! Another broncos fan up in here!

Yep...

I'm a little more concerned about my college team right now. Just need Muschamp to keep his job so your Gators don't come after our coach.

Yep...

I'm a little more concerned about my college team right now. Just need Muschamp to keep his job so your Gators don't come after our coach.

Gonna guess you're a Louisville fan based on location. Charlie was ours first haha. Florida doesn't need another defensive coach we need someone who could explain offense to the players because apparently it's not working as of this moment!

So quit holding out on us broski! Spill it, whats coming huh huh?!

I'll keep some element of surprise but I've got my order from Reef Chicks up first. Then my eBay adventures all coming from seller Austinaquafarms :)

Archived