SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Thanks! Just my iPhone 5! I use the editing feature in Flickr and click all the "enhance" options till I get one I like.

My new blondies! I was super happy to get these and see they were as bright as they appear in pictures! One of the zoas on my "list" from when I first started planning this tank.

the blondies and rastas look awesome. id love to grab some up. being on a budget sucks lol.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the blondies and rastas look awesome. id love to grab some up. being on a budget sucks lol.

Yea I way over spent my budget this entire holiday season...oh well I'll eventually make it back :lol:

You need to put Oompas on your list K. Mine are doing awesome! Here they are in the top left!

Flickr does have an app, but it has very minimal editing on it. Also, I haven't found a way to upload to the forum from the app. So I edit the pics on my computer, or if I'm on the go, I skip the editing and use photobucket to upload them here.

Glad they finally opened and are growing! I've been eyeing them as one of my next. Are they really as bright as everyone says they are? Looks like it from that pic.

Edit: or I can just edit them to look even brighter :)

http://flic.kr/p/j6Vkhc'>11881410095_84b318be99.jpg

obviously that may be not true to life but all it took was one click! Definitely brings my picture quality up for majority of mine

Yea I way over spent my budget this entire holiday season...oh well I'll eventually make it back :lol:

yeah i just spent 50 bucks that i shouldnt have on 3 zoa frags just a couple mins ago. one local retailer is always having sales online so they keep stealing my money :P lol

Pretty freaking bright man! Those and my blondies almost glow in the dark. Thanks for the heads up on Flickr I will try it out tomorrow.

What are the pink ones all the way in the back? Look similar to ones I have but bigger!

yeah i just spent 50 bucks that i shouldnt have on 3 zoa frags just a couple mins ago. one local retailer is always having sales online so they keep stealing my money :P lol

That is one thing I don't have to worry about. Not many items I've found locally. However, it means I spend more that I usually plan to. Have to justify shipping costs right?!

haha yup! luckily the people i buy from are here in florida so its just 10-17 dollars for shipping. i could just drive over and pick them up but ill spend more in gas than the shipping so its worth it.

Nice new additions coral junky :D You've been busy i see. All the new z/ps and canz are all top notch as usual. No boo boos in your tank. Just now seen your PM, sorry i couldn't get to it sooner. But looks like you got it. Any new FTS

Nice new additions coral junky :D You've been busy i see. All the new z/ps and canz are all top notch as usual. No boo boos in your tank. Just now seen your PM, sorry i couldn't get to it sooner. But looks like you got it. Any new FTS

I've got another high end shipment coming Tuesday. Nothing but z/p! It's all good on the pm. Went ahead and attatched them, thought it looked awesome, only to buy more acan to put in the sand :lol: will get an FTS soon. Gotta get the spare heater out of the tank. Been a bit chilly here so had to keep the tank nice and cozy!

Your onto me!

11953800104_6a94d6b2eb.jpg

Sik! Thanks for the kandy fix! Can you post a pic or two of the frag in the capsule. I think thats so genius when done right. Cant wait to eye hump these behbes!

Sik! Thanks for the kandy fix! Can you post a pic or two of the frag in the capsule. I think thats so genius when done right. Cant wait to eye hump these behbes!

Just for you! B)

11955099193_e2df144c9e.jpg

Never touches anything but water

11955642956_3b9957e167.jpg

11955243434_1b97b6c22b.jpg

Man your pics didn't disappoint *Droool

Most the new ones came in with multiple polyps to :D Seeing there fun and great packaging makes me want to put a order in with them stat! Your playing with the big bois now with a sexy frag rack like that! So whats your top 3 favorite palys in your tank atm?

Man your pics didn't disappoint *Droool

Most the new ones came in with multiple polyps to :D Seeing there fun and great packaging makes me want to put a order in with them stat! Your playing with the big bois now with a sexy frag rack like that! So whats your top 3 favorite palys in your tank atm?

You definitely should you won't be disappointed! After your long absence I think its time you reclaim the baller throne :D

Is it good or bad that I had to put the old frag rack back in the tank today because I was out of room!

I have to pick 3?! It's hard because the new ones are freaking awesome at the moment but top 3 would have to be

1) Eagle Eye-not the brightest or prettiest, but first coral in the tank. It'll always be 1

2) Rastas-wanted these before I even started a tank

3) LC Ambrosia-its the middle one in the new order and its absolutely amazing!

You definitely should you won't be disappointed! After your long absence I think its time you reclaim the baller throne :D

I'll be in and out all week, so its not a good time to be ordering kandy's. But next weeks it's a different story, game on :naughtydance:

The Baller Shot Caller Crown is a like a community bicycle and everyone gets a turn. Looks like your sporting it atm! Good fit to, if i may say so mahself!

Is it good or bad that I had to put the old frag rack back in the tank today because I was out of room!

I have to pick 3?! It's hard because the new ones are freaking awesome at the moment but top 3 would have to be

1) Eagle Eye-not the brightest or prettiest, but first coral in the tank. It'll always be 1

2) Rastas-wanted these before I even started a tank

3) LC Ambrosia-its the middle one in the new order and its absolutely amazing!

:lol: It's a sickness i tell you. To many corals out there and only so much tank space. First world problems huh,lol

But your doing a great job of cherry picking clap2.gif

Eagle Eyes are your #1 ?! Wow didn't see that one coming,lol But because it was your very first piece of kandy, i can appreciate that!

Yea that LC Ambrosia is a nice big paly and crazy bright, love it also!

those all look awesome. your gonna have a nice bright colorful tank!

Thanks! I can't wait till everything starts to grow in. That is if I ever place it somewhere and stop buying more!

I'll be in and out all week, so its not a good time to be ordering kandy's. But next weeks it's a different story, game on :naughtydance:

The Baller Shot Caller Crown is a like a community bicycle and everyone gets a turn. Looks like your sporting it atm! Good fit to, if i may say so mahself!

:lol: It's a sickness i tell you. To many corals out there and only so much tank space. First world problems huh,lol

But your doing a great job of cherry picking clap2.gif

Eagle Eyes are your #1 ?! Wow didn't see that one coming,lol But because it was your very first piece of kandy, i can appreciate that!

Yea that LC Ambrosia is a nice big paly and crazy bright, love it also!

See that's the problem with picking just 3! I left out the sunny d's and new utter chaos which might I add are absolutely insane. And then there's the scarface I got from Glenn, and yea you get the point :lol: there's too many to choose from!

First world problems are how I'm trying to convince myself to get a bigger tank. This one has been up just around 4 months. Insanity that new tank is even crossing my mind. Except I'm moving in about 3 weeks so I keep telling myself that is the perfect time...what have I gotten myself into haha!

Happy Tuesday!

11953806434_612d2dccf4.jpg

:ninja:

I can't be :ninja: playa

:lol:

Cant wait to see em! Show there cool capsule packaging also!

Your onto me!

11953800104_6a94d6b2eb.jpg

Just for you! B)

11955099193_e2df144c9e.jpg

Never touches anything but water

11955642956_3b9957e167.jpg

11955243434_1b97b6c22b.jpg

So without further ado.... My order today from Legendary Corals :D

11957738993_b85c656619.jpg

All blue

11957453455_e2c333dbe3.jpg

Ooooo boy does that look good and make me happy. Love the photo you took of the box LOL :D

Ooooo boy does that look good and make me happy. Love the photo you took of the box LOL :D

How could I not take a pic of the box with the custom stamp! Lol :) thanks again and best of luck with Legendary-Corals! I know I'll be back!

Archived