Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

I know I should. I'm just pulling a Jack and not finishing the project

Hang that shit and turn it up! It's a nice light you got.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did your corals come today Kyle? I also forgot you have a damn Hybrid sitting in the closet :lol:

It's not in the closet! It's right here!

D5EE14B9-D6B3-416C-9B0B-2449F5DA6B52.jpg

No box o corals yet. FedEx has 1 hour

The Coral Fiend is impatient :lol: no way.

Welp FedEx is late. Call them they say due to weather in Memphis it's a bit late but it is on the truck for delivery. Yes o know it's been on the truck since 830 this morning when will it be here. Well I'm not sure but it is on its way.

Does Eddie get his money back for late packages? I know USPS does hope it shows up soon. You having bad weather there?

She claimed because it's weather related there are no refunds. Pfft. Bright and sunny here. Could be bad in Memphis idk. Box just showed up. Everything looks good!

Thats a cute new pup you got man... now lets see some new coral pics :)

Thanks. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Some of the frags lost some color in shipping so it'll be a task to get them to color up and not brown up :lol:

Cute little booger :)

She has her moments. And then she peed on the floor tonight. Had gone two days without!

HA he only has eyelashes on his left eye? That's ADORABLE

She's got random long hairs all over her face. I think it's the Jack Russell in her

Thanks. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Some of the frags lost some color in shipping so it'll be a task to get them to color up and not brown up :lol:

She has her moments. And then she peed on the floor tonight. Had gone two days without!

She's got random long hairs all over her face. I think it's the Jack Russell in her

Cute pup......hang that light today, slacker?

Oh hi there

6D36C264-3A7A-449A-964D-C294B2ECA8A7.jpg

Ok, so people on nano-reef have made me realize I need kittens, a donkey, fuzzy bunny sea slugs, and a puppy!!

I think I'm killing my tank with water changes. Every time I change the water a stick dies. Go figure. Salinity of new water is the same as existing too

Legendary Corals

I think I'm killing my tank with water changes. Every time I change the water a stick dies. Go figure. Salinity of new water is the same as existing too

Test the params of the new water you're using?

Test the params of the new water you're using?

I probably should. I suspect I'm spiking alk by going 2 weeks (or more) between water changes and using reef crystals with the higher alk

Archived