SaltCritters.com

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

I'm bringing sexy back! I'm gonna drop a hot carling all over this thread once again! I've resurrected a demon hell hound and rebuilt a fish tank in the process! You better prepare your @nus because it's about to get pounded!

20160331_113555_zpslinnzzvx.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

Pound yoda in @$$ I will! With the power of a wookie and the force of the darkside because that's the spectrum I be dropping in your rectum!

I have no idea what you guys are saying but im down with this build.

You must dig bro! Dig till your eyes have ventured unto the end of the internets! I have seen the top of the mountain! And it is good! I have returned a celestial being of knowledge and power!

I've reserected Frankenstein and I'm fixing to get her wet! So wet in fact she may reproduce!

20160203_120155_zpsuhoo64yu.jpg

I can't wait to stick my thermometer all up in her sump!

20160331_113543_zpsnbwrvib7.jpg

Bro I am picking up what you are putting down and I am not even understanding you...I am OVERstanding you. Stoked for the build B)

gulfsurfer101

I'm telling you man! A celestial being! A beacon of light off in the distance! A mission bell! Wait a minute man! That's the eagle's! I f*cken hate the eagle's man!

Coast to coast or ghost to coast! Who knows but I like it!

20160331_113527_zpsxwfzjef5.jpg

Elizabeth94

You high.

Looks like this will be an interesting thread. Following :happy:

gulfsurfer101

You high.

Looks like this will be an interesting thread. Following :happy:

High on infinite knowledge that my travels through cyberspace have risen me above the plateaus of mere mortals! I will live forever! Besides I can't smoke my po will find out! By po I mean the wife! She always finds out everything!

HarryPotter

High on infinite knowledge that my travels through cyberspace have risen me above the plateaus of mere mortals! I will live forever! Besides I can't smoke my po will find out! My po I mean the wife! She always finds out everything!

:lol:

gulfsurfer101

I'm here with you bro. Brochachos till the end!

WOV4XbV.jpg

He also posses great power! I think I will invite him to join my quest to conquer the internets! He shall be known as Bro-B-won Konobe!
gulfsurfer101

I'm in bro,let's tempura the crap out of yoda! Also,spectrum in the rectum?! Hahaha Genius!

Biggy smalls! Baby baby!
gulfsurfer101

Gonna go home and play wiss my fiss tank! Don't got no time fo nuttin else though! Ugh uh, not todayyyy...

gulfsurfer101

Story of my life! One fitting too short! Guess I'll have to travel an hour into town to pick up another 1 inch 90 elbow!

gulfsurfer101

Decided to fill it up and preform a trial run! The beananimal is working flawlessly and completely silent which is a huge upgrade compared to the herbie overflow on my old 75g. I'm thinking Saturday I'll fill this bad boy up and get it cycling already wtf!

20160407_183303_zpswpyqmyh3.jpg

gulfsurfer101

I have also been putting together a frakenlight for this tank! A total of 6 t5ho bulbs and 10 3w leds. I will be doing a photoless cycle so I have time to complete the canopy with two more reflectors and possibly another diy stunner strip. I also might re skin it with black abs plastic!

20160407_200404_zpsladbxvpl.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Mmmmm mmm mmm! Your DIY projects are tasty!

Why thank you sir! I just filled the tank up in place dropped about 30 pounds of dry rock and now I'm fixing to get it salty. I'll be using ammonium chloride to start the cycling process! It's fikkin to be all pimpsy my knee grows!

Why thank you sir! I just filled the tank up in place dropped about 30 pounds of dry rock and now I'm fixing to get it salty. I'll be using ammonium chloride to start the cycling process! It's fikkin to be all pimpsy my knee grows!

Oooo can't wait

gulfsurfer101

Yeppers!

Messing around with my ato earlier! Should be working theoretically however tomorrow I'll dig up an old pump and test everything out!

gulfsurfer101

Didn't have time to do crap today except dose some ammonium chloride! Got the tank filled and rocks in and that's the majority of it though! Now to get these rocks live so I can transfer everything from my 20l on here!

HarryPotter

Didn't have time to do crap today except dose some ammonium chloride! Got the tank filled and rocks in and that's the majority of it though! Now to get these rocks live so I can transfer everything from my 20l on here!

Nice!!!! May the force be with you

Decided to fill it up and preform a trial run! The beananimal is working flawlessly and completely silent which is a huge upgrade compared to the herbie overflow on my old 75g. I'm thinking Saturday I'll fill this bad boy up and get it cycling already wtf!

20160407_183303_zpswpyqmyh3.jpg

is this the permanent location of the tank???

Archived