Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RealReefs' Evolve 8

RealReefs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yeah I know mine is huge with copepods that are like 1/4 of an inch to almost 1/2 an inch they are crazy looking. That is one of the reasons I picked up the Six Line too!

nice love the clam, id get one too, but the lfs doesnt have small ones, i tried getting pics up and a thread going, but my pics are too large and cant figure out how to shrink the pics so theyll fit on here

If you have Microsoft Office, just go to Picture Manager and click on the pictures you want to resize and go into edit, then click resize and change the percentage to either 25% or 50%. Thats how I get my picture on here. ;)

its awsome i love it.all spread out its about the size of a quarter to half dollar, im gonna try and feed it some krill soon

FishBrawler

nice love the clam, id get one too, but the lfs doesnt have small ones, i tried getting pics up and a thread going, but my pics are too large and cant figure out how to shrink the pics so theyll fit on here

Just going to jump in here. I suggest using PhotoBucket, Clicking and copying the IMG link, and just pasting it in where you want to ut the picture. It doesnt resize it and I think it looks alil neater! :P

Just going to jump in here. I suggest using PhotoBucket, Clicking and copying the IMG link, and just pasting it in where you want to ut the picture. It doesnt resize it and I think it looks alil neater! :P

you know, i never thought of that, that solves the sizing issue, now just to figure out my crappy picutre taking ability

When I was at Reefstock last weekend I got to meet Mark Calahan! (AKA MrSaltWaterTank) It was something he is the reason I slowly got interested in the reefing hobby! I was star struck! Lol :D

Also, on a side note, from what I can tell my Acropora is regaining its zooxanthellea population therefore getting its color back! I can't see any improvement on the Stylophora yet though. :( That sucks because that is one of my favorite corals, but I still have hope of it comin back! Haha

Yea this morning my birmest looks like it has some color! :) But, last night i was looking at my Sixline and he may have ick on his fin. :( I will check this morning to see what he looks like I'm planning on doing a water change today as well.

Archived