JR!

thanks and i didnt. i really want a nice one. never had one before

thanks justin!

tn_VA2619189Maxima_zps7b6446a2.jpg

I really like this one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good already, forgot if you mentioned already but are you not gonna run the x-aqua in/out? Planning to have lots of sandbed dwellers?

tn_VA2619189Maxima_zps7b6446a2.jpg

I really like this one.

im really into that one and this in

tn_VA2615189Maxima_zpscf9967f4.jpg

Looking good already, forgot if you mentioned already but are you not gonna run the x-aqua in/out? Planning to have lots of sandbed dwellers?

gonna save the xaqua for something i have in the works. ;) but yeah im gonna have some stuff on the sand, clams for now. whatever looks good to me at the time lol

your tank does ADA justice. I think they should use your tank on their site. I wonder how a clam would do in my tank-never owned one.

Damn I wish my lfs had $40 maximas.

i know they just got them and they are going to keep them in stock. they are really small but that fine with me :D

your tank does ADA justice. I think they should use your tank on their site. I wonder how a clam would do in my tank-never owned one.

brian you have no idea how much that means to me. your tanks are always an inspiration to me so the credit mostly goes to you.

every time i look at ADA 60-F build thread, i want one too. the dimension are just so sick.

they are my all time favorite tanks. im glad that i finally decided to build one

Awesome.

Same goes to you hype. this tank wouldnt have even been started if there werent tanks like yours. hats off man.

Same goes to you hype. this tank wouldnt have even been started if there werent tanks like yours. hats off man.

Thanks alot bro.

Legendary Corals

13944765387_e29a414456_b.jpg

got a new toy today. think im just gonna sell it off though. need more coarlzzz

I got a sticker you can put next to that clown...

Hmmm an octopus next to a clown? Hmm wouldn't the clown die? lol

maybe i can get some when i order them corals..... :happy:

Legendary Corals

Hmmm an octopus next to a clown? Hmm wouldn't the clown die? lol

It's a Kraken... A LEGENDARY octopus! Get it right.

maybe i can get some when i order them corals..... :happy:

Hmm, maybe I should aim for a 100+ WYSIWYG update soon?

Btw, how are you liking the nano box? Looks like spread isn't hitting the right side enough?

Btw, how are you liking the nano box? Looks like spread isn't hitting the right side enough?

just look like it from the pics. i have spill in every direction :D

as for liking the light. i couldnt be happier with it. only thing that i did was step down the voltage on the fan. thing was like a jet lol i have it at 6v now and i cant even hear it. keeps the whole fixture ice cold. pretty sure dave has since changed all his further lights after we talked

Looks like an octopus to me. Kraken it is then.

Jr.....the tank is looking fantastic!!!! All of your tanks always look great so I'm not surprised by this one :). You need one of those clams that were posted...wow. They are really pretty.

I didn't realize it was a creature. I thought it was just a fancy design. Very cool!!!!!

Jr.....the tank is looking fantastic!!!! All of your tanks always look great so I'm not surprised by this one :). You need one of those clams that were posted...wow. They are really pretty.

I didn't realize it was a creature. I thought it was just a fancy design. Very cool!!!!!

Yeah it's a legendary kraken. Would be cooler if there was a tiny boat in one of its arms.

Archived