Coral Vue Hydros

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh...new page :).

13945295797_91d4dc7a12_b.jpg

i think im gonna trim the halimeda back. what you guys think i should look for?

13945295797_91d4dc7a12_b.jpg

i think im gonna trim the halimeda back. what you guys think i should look for?

Holy moley that's a lot of halimeda!!!!! What's the calcium consumption like in your tank? I would get rid of the halimeda and get some type of caulerpa. Wish I had access to some of the different types of caulerpa but I think most are illegal to ship here :(. You could do ochtodes...that grows really fast too.

ill have to test and see. i would have to imagine that its using up alot.

what kind of you think would be good? the lfs only sells prolifera

ill have to test and see. i would have to imagine that its using up alot.

what kind of you think would be good? the lfs only sells prolifera

Prolifera grows fast, it's a good one. I have it in my fuge. Check out reef cleaners website, he usually has a nice variety of caulerpa. Also live-plants.com.

Prolifera grows fast, it's a good one. I have it in my fuge. Check out reef cleaners website, he usually has a nice variety of caulerpa. Also live-plants.com.

thanks much ill do that :D

TheKleinReef

i've always used racemosa. and it's never gone sexual. it grows like a weed and i always bring 3-4 handfuls into the LFS and sometimes get a small frag for free. :D

jedimasterben

I support this sticker, the sticker supports profits.

And I support this message, which supports stickers which support profits. Also hookers.

And I support this message, which supports stickers which support profits. Also hookers.

And hookers support blow, which profits drug cartels in South America. The world's economy summed up in a few posts.

jedimasterben

And hookers support blow, which profits drug cartels in South America. The world's economy summed up in a few posts.

merica.jpg

beautiful tank i am jealous of its simplicity.

well thanks.

in tank news.....red bugs......i hate red bugs

also gonna take all the halimeda out this week end. if someone wants it lemme know. pay shipping and its yours

Archived