Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

Arkayology

well thanks.

in tank news.....red bugs......i hate red bugs

also gonna take all the halimeda out this week end. if someone wants it lemme know. pay shipping and its yours

red bugs? Lame.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

red bugs? Lame.

yeah pretty sure. getting next to no pe. nothing in the tank has changed at all. gonna look into dipping into bayer or whatever its called.

really weird cus my lfs is know for not having pests. o well easy fix. the 6 line loves to eat them anyways

well thanks.

in tank news.....red bugs......i hate red bugs

also gonna take all the halimeda out this week end. if someone wants it lemme know. pay shipping and its yours

i just threw away all my red algae...they take up too much space and they break off and create detritus traps.

Jr,

Did u ever use that x aqua overflow? Thought I read somewhere that you didn't and we're thinking about selling it??

Looking for one for my new build :)

nope not using it yet but gonna keep a hold on it for now. what you have in mind for a new build?

Bought one of those synergy nanobox tanks and a light. Want to sump it with a xaqua and run it naked. Will look super clean. No pumps in tank or nothing. Just the overflow. Should give me enough flow with a good pump and the pulsating feature it has.

• 1 month later...

no tank new really. been really busy for that kind of stuff.

new little part of the family

14681166375_1ca3d962a8_b.jpg

7 week old cattle dog

her name is kiah

• 1 month later...

Nice dog!

I have a question and you've probably already answered it somewhere, but I'm too lazy to read through 40 pages...

How is the wp10 working out? Any issues with the 12v adapter?

Nice dog!

I have a question and you've probably already answered it somewhere, but I'm too lazy to read through 40 pages...

How is the wp10 working out? Any issues with the 12v adapter?

been working awesome. really love the random flow that it has. the 12v adapter has been working with zero issue. even with running half the voltage from stock it will still push water right out of the tank if the wave pulse is short enough. really glad i bought one

in tank news though.

gonna get some more corals this week. do know what the lfs frag tank has yet but im gonna snag some stuff

Sweet, i think you might be due for a new FTS.

I'm trying to figure out if I should get the RW-4 with 12v adapter, but it seems some people have issues with it. And maybe the wp-10 would be good enough too.

Sweet, i think you might be due for a new FTS.

I'm trying to figure out if I should get the RW-4 with 12v adapter, but it seems some people have issues with it. And maybe the wp-10 would be good enough too.

gonna update the fts this week. what kind of tank you have?

Thanks for the inspiration. Love how clean your tank and the minimal rockwork is amazing. Hoping mine will look as clean one day.

gonna update the fts this week. what kind of tank you have?

60F :) actually, I believe it is the exact tank from one of the videos in your first post.

60F :) actually, I believe it is the exact tank from one of the videos in your first post.

update that thread for us. really wanna see some pics :D

Legendary Corals

no tank new really. been really busy for that kind of stuff.

new little part of the family

14681166375_1ca3d962a8_b.jpg

7 week old cattle dog

her name is kiah

Will trade corals for doggy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived