Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

TheKleinReef

this tank is freaking awesome! well done! :) can't wait to see more!

May 1st FTS

14085380765_2ec5b4e632_h.jpg

14085379795_576e7685cc_h.jpg

6 line bombed the pic :P he is coloring up really well. never had one look this good before.

got some new macros this evening. really thinking i just want sps and macros lol

bringing it to the next page (:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 1st FTS

14085380765_2ec5b4e632_h.jpg

14085379795_576e7685cc_h.jpg

6 line bombed the pic :P he is coloring up really well. never had one look this good before.

got some new macros this evening. really thinking i just want sps and macros lol

Man I love how simple this is... I kinda want to tear all the rock out of my tank and do one piece like that... Love, love, love it!

I'm thinking I like this one

it likes you.

Just had a read through the thread - very creative and looks fantastic!

well thanks man!!

Man I love how simple this is... I kinda want to tear all the rock out of my tank and do one piece like that... Love, love, love it!

haha thanks. ive really been getting into these really simple "bommie" style layouts.

haha thanks. ive really been getting into these really simple "bommie" style layouts.

Seriously though I am thinking of tearing out the larger rock worker on the right side of my tank and replacing it with some little nubs that trail off from the large island on the left side.

Inspiring me... I have an issue with commitment to an aquascape as it is. :)

Looks like you're still using the old overflow any reason you haven't put the x-aqua on? Also looks great anyways but just curious why you didn't paint the back black?

Clear backgrounds are the best, IMO. Only thing I maybe would have done is paint that little corner section black, to blend the overflow and hide the plumbing.

I thought about painting just that section to hide the stuff but forgot. I don't mind it though. New zoas and a clam Thursday

Awesome! Get a FTS with the light in there and I will toss it on FB!

-Dave

Gonna do that for you today Dave!

I thought about painting just that section to hide the stuff but forgot. I don't mind it though. New zoas and a clam Thursday

What kind of clam are you getting? I've always been interested in them but wasn't sure if it do well in a small tank.

dope. Did you see those clams that Pacific East got in? Insane.

thanks and i didnt. i really want a nice one. never had one before

mmmmmmm

thanks justin!

Archived