inTank Media Baskets

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

Just another bump in the road. We've all had our fair share. Glad it wasn't stocked. Gonna grab another tank tonight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sucks about the tank man, when I built my new stand I realized I didn't like my son being able to palm the glass ( as I could imagine him smacking it with one of his toy hammers...) so I built my next stand to prevent him from being able to reach the glass.

Good news is today he is breaking your tanks, tomorrow he will be doing water changes for you.

Ouch $52.66 just in s/h!? I know they package it really well but wow...glad to see you got a replacement on the way though. Any reason you decided on the Do!Aqua instead of another ADA?

The glass is pretty much the same and the do aqua is a good deal cheaper. But yeah the shipping sucks ass. Should be here Wednesday or day after

The glass is pretty much the same and the do aqua is a good deal cheaper. But yeah the shipping sucks ass. Should be here Wednesday or day after

so true, high clarity is wasted on thinner glass I wish I had it on my 10mm glass though now heh.

: o sorry about the crack ... *insert clever rob ford joke here*

lol thanks man. i have another tank coming from your neck of the woods.

bustedtees.493e41dc-7e13-4131-b342-55da7

Nanofreak79

Starphire/low iron glass is much more prone to scratches anywho.

so true, high clarity is wasted on thinner glass I wish I had it on my 10mm glass though now heh.

Starphire/low iron glass is much more prone to scratches anywho.

Ohhh interesting all new info to me interested to see your thoughts about the two glass wise when you get the new tank...might have to swoop one up myself.

Wish we could have done a 24" Nano Box tank :(

-Dave

there is always time ;)

o and this is gonna make an appearance13710822414_deeab47a62_c.jpg

new tank here wednesday

Yeah a wavemaker of sorts. I guess they pulse, we'll see.

It definitely looks interesting, i'll be interested to see how it works when set up.

Archived