ReefCleaners.org

FishBrawler ReefStock goodies

FishBrawler

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a lot of color disco with the LEDtric fixture?

I have a feeling it's one of those things you don't see with the naked eye but is captured in a picture.

Sand!

Calm down Sunar hahahahaha ;)

You putting all that SPS in there from the 55?

No. Its still in there! Its the stuff that survived the crash. Tank looks like sh*t but there is still stuff living there!

No. Its still in there! Its the stuff that survived the crash. Tank looks like sh*t but there is still stuff living there!
Not a big fan of SPS myself but those are some nice pieces.
Not a big fan of SPS myself but those are some nice pieces.

I gpt one at reef stock for $30 and the other was a browned out $20 frag a couple of years ago!

Small update before I hit the hay! Here are some pictures! I got three new zoas and 5 head hammer with 2 baby heads for the anthias. The guy was really nice amd had a great tank! Here are some pictures! This scape isn't as photogentic but I think it looks better! All the rock went to the sump and then I added two pieces to the main display.

Hammer

IMG_20131029_153701_zpsc83f6c5a.jpg

The display

20131029_150208_zps7a804770.jpg20131029_150432_zps5cb148fd.jpg

Again. Not photogenic! Maybe a video would help...

Whoa, that's some very fine sand. I would have gone with a bigger grain IMHO.

I am thinking that I may add some bizarre layer on top off it... it is alil light for me!

I am thinking that I may add some bizarre layer on top off it... it is alil light for me!
You can mix in some special grade or tropic eden reef flakes. Premium Aquatics is the only place that sells reef flakes. I used fine sand and mixed in reef flakes with great results.

You should have gone with tropic Eden reef flakes or maybe even mini flakes, I'm going to use the reef flakes

Thats what I should have done.

You can mix in some special grade or tropic eden reef flakes. Premium Aquatics is the only place that sells reef flakes. I used fine sand and mixed in reef flakes with great results.

I may just do that. I am thinking of picking up the radion in the for sale ads right now. I got to talk to my dad and grandma though. They are this tanks life support!

Side note! My corals have never looked better in this tank! I may add some of my other LPS since this hammer is doing so well! It is even bigger than the picture I posted! I'm way excited for it!

Reefmaster1996

I wouldn't spend money on the radion, your overall lighting performance won't change much if any compared to what you have now, if you want to get a really good light, build your own with Jedi's guidance.

I wouldn't spend money on the radion, your overall lighting performance won't change much if any compared to what you have now, if you want to get a really good light, build your own with Jedi's guidance.

... I like features...

I added my gonipora to the tank. It hasn't been showing great polyp extension the last few weeks so I threw it in this tank. The polyp extension is better! And by that I mean that there is polyp extension. I will grab a picture later today.

jedimasterben

My big green one began receding again a couple of weeks ago. Been ultra slow, but it makes me really, really sad :(

My ORA red/purple one, though, is doing pretty awesome. I've got it in high flow and ~250 PAR, and man that thing is loving it.

My big green one began receding again a couple of weeks ago. Been ultra slow, but it makes me really, really sad :(

My ORA red/purple one, though, is doing pretty awesome. I've got it in high flow and ~250 PAR, and man that thing is loving it.

I got this goni as a frag from reefstock two years ago. Died back to 2 polyps! Then recovered! It made its own skeleton on top of the other one! Ill grab a picture later today!

Having second thoughts on this tank again. The radion got sold. I may be getting a hydra instead and have nano box make some t5s for it. Some local member offered to buy the tank and my sps colonies and that would get the next tank started and going with the best of the equipment.... I'm really quite tempted...

But here are some more pictures. Royal blues only of hammer.

IMG_20131102_144501_zpsf335878e.jpg

Zoa ID?

IMG_20131102_145246_zps754847f4.jpg

jedimasterben

I got this goni as a frag from reefstock two years ago. Died back to 2 polyps! Then recovered! It made its own skeleton on top of the other one! Ill grab a picture later today!

Gives me some hope lol

I'm all into the leds basically for control! That's 2 vs 7 channels!

I'd have two good channels versus 7 mostly unnecessary channels.

Archived