Cultivated Reef

FishBrawler ReefStock goodies

FishBrawler

So whatcha gonna buy now?

I am confused. So you pulled cash out to buy Trons radion but he lives in Florida and you live in Colorado.

I don't really know what I am going to buy... He was going to ship it. I am going to get some sand. Redo my rocks and take out any rock that is invested with anything! I have about 50 lbs from my 55 that have just been sitting outside! I want to try an anemone, but I see a MP10 in my near future! Do you think it is a good idea to get one used?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always buy my MP 10's used. I even buy the first generation ones. I see T5 in your future. :)

I have a t5 fixture right now! Its too expensive to replace the bulbs every year! I may end up going there anyways! I love the look. I am thinking about doing the Halide and t5 combo and possible adding some leds later. I got the cash and the support!

jedimasterben

Leds suck! Play with the big boys and keep the T5's

You obviously have never seen any of the LEDs that us big boys use, not these pansy-ass Radions everyone always talks about. ;)

You obviously have never seen any of the LEDs that us big boys use, not these pansy-ass Radions everyone always talks about. ;)

I have seen some pretty impressive LED displays... Just not that many nano one. It never looks as good as the metal halides or the t5 imho.

Leds suck! Play with the big boys and keep the T5's

I look the look and have had extremely good luck so that maybe the next thing!

Atta boy did you rinse it first?

Is that a Ledtric light? What ever happened to that company?

It said not to rinse.

And it is the Ledtric light. I don't really know what happened to them...

Was it live sand? You could of just used dry sand your live rock will seed it. Would of saved you some cash.

That was the plan, but they were out. I said it was going to be alot, but my grandma said hell with it and bought it for me!

jedimasterben

MH for life!

Psh.

Is myfrags still around? Haven't seen them on R2R.

Looks like he closed 'myfrags' and is opening again as 'firecorals'. WTF

Probably realized he couldn't even sell to morons at the prices he was asking.

That was the plan, but they were out. I said it was going to be alot, but my grandma said hell with it and bought it for me!

Gotta love grandmas, nice tank!

Psh.

Looks like he closed 'myfrags' and is opening again as 'firecorals'. WTF

Probably realized he couldn't even sell to morons at the prices he was asking.

I remember when Eddie bashed him fr hours and got banned.

If you want that sand to clear up a faster try a little trick I found out (last time I went through that). Take a fish net, preferably a larger one. Cram it full of poly fill filter floss stuff. Bend it and find something to hook it to the side of the tank right in front of you power head. I cleared up my 40b in twenty minutes like that when I first put the sand in it.

Just make sure you put something under the net when you're pulling it out because it'll all drip back into the tank.

Jackal_Knight

man your tank is cloudy, you should of just rinsed it in salt water that what i do, my tank cleared up in like 30 mins. but i am using larger grade sand. what sand did you go with.

also what made you wanna get sand?

Archived