inTank Media Baskets

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was only one for me , so I have a couple left :P

I think the next person to ask if it's here yet, might get killed.... :lol: She's getting asked about 3 times a DAY by the SAME people in some cases...

In tank related news, the mandy is MUCH more willing to come out under the T5s than the LEDs for whatever reason.

Nklyofth.jpg

I think one of the clowns may have nipped her tail a touch when she was looking at the roe.

h8KAD5sh.jpg

Speaking of roe....

adROE2Jh.jpg

Can I H202 dip my snail? Nothing else seems to eat the GHA that grows on it's shell. It's like my emerald crab's legs. The snail was wearing a bristle worm as a hat last night. Or maybe the bristle worm was wearing it. Hard to tell some days.

rjYAmuCh.jpg

Also, I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to my self in here... people are liking posts but not replying. :lol:

When 40 week pregnant wife asks for candy.... I make it RAIN!

20130907_225824_zps585746e4.jpg

Oh, and yes, she's still pregnant, no baby yet.

It was very nice of StevieT to rush over some Swedish fish for Ms. Tailes

Wife just had our little guy on the 30th. He was 40 weeks also and she had to be induced. Good luck and hope he vacates the wifely premises soon! LOL

Reply. Don't let the doctors rush it unless they have a damn good reason. :)

Is a pissed off and cranky wife good enough?? :furious:

But no really, now I want her to wait until tomorrow. :tears:

Good morning. Still following along I love this thread. Tank, puppies, wife, cake, now candy and soon baby. Thats as good as it gets. Also love the T5 vs Leds pictures.

Thanks! Choosing lights and what color has always been a bit of a mystery to me, so hopefully it'll help some people.

Wife just had our little guy on the 30th. He was 40 weeks also and she had to be induced. Good luck and hope he vacates the wifely premises soon! LOL

Congratulations! Yeah, ours will be getting an eviction notice soon enough!

I've never been one to let a Dr. make a decision without a good reason. I know too many engineers to realize how much the average professionals doesn't know. :lol:

Is a pissed off and cranky wife good enough?? :furious:

But no really, now I want her to wait until tomorrow. :tears:

Aww, you can hold her in for one more day I'm sure.

Veng that was a candy monsoon, not a piddly rain. True to Texas style, go big or go home. Speaking of baby.... okay I'll umm ask another time.

Fish eggs look good, next is silver eyes and launch pad action on night #7 or 8.

Silver eyes as in nothing but silver eyes, very shimmering little patch.

Veng that was a candy monsoon, not a piddly rain. True to Texas style, go big or go home. Speaking of baby.... okay I'll umm ask another time.

Hey, if I'm going to make a trip to the store, let's make it worth it right? I'll get to use that logic the next time I go to the LFS, right?

Fish eggs look good, next is silver eyes and launch pad action on night #7 or 8.

Silver eyes as in nothing but silver eyes, very shimmering little patch.

Yeah, they're going to be hatching at a bad time. Although I did find the golden pearls you sent that had been forgotten about and I probably overdoses those. How much of those do you normally feed anyways?

Yep, my wife is older and had gestational diabetes is why they wanted him out as those both increased the risks the longer he went by a lot.

Morning!

Wait a minute!!! You root for the Bears?? :angry: I disappointed in you....

You know it! I'm a Chicagoan you know. It's in my blood! :lol:

Archived