Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

anyone have any idea what these guys could be? they came with another frag i bought and the guy seemed to think they werent anything special but when they are under the blue lights they really pop... they are only under stock PC lights in a biocube so im sure they would look even better with better lighting.. thanks ahead of timepost-67095-0-33913100-1408563150_thumb.jpg

SquishyFishy

I have a question to slip in here.....my whamming watermelon are doing great, from 5 heads to 34 in 3 months...but in the last couple of days, they are open but not fully extended making them look liliputian. Only thing I can think of is the micro bubbles from the skimmer which I have had a little trouble with lately, seems to be under control now, but would that make them pissy?

SquishyFishy

Not to my knowledge, just copepods I feed Mandy with. The crabs occasionally walk across but this is different. They are open not closed, just teensy when they used to be fat and bigger. Maybe my ph is a factor I'm dosing for KH with Aquavitro 8.4 to bring it up.

Glennr those guys are gorgimundo!

I have recently become obsessed with zoas and palys! Any suggestions for good online vendors?

Legendary-corals, Coral Gardens Aquaculture, or AquaSD. You won't be disappointed with any of those

I recently picked some zoas/palys up for pretty cheap but they didn't have a "name"

Anyone know what these are?

1. What is this and is that zoa pox?

15000050112_0846e56205.jpg

(These are more red than orange in person, with what looks to be a bit of blue around it just before the skirt.)

2. Can anyone id these?

14813766260_865b2be02b.jpg

Whatever they are, I like them a lot. :)