• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
teamschreiba

best larger tank i have seen in a long time. love it so much man :D

Awesome tank for sure!

SICK

Wow what a cool shot

This

Thanks Jr, MGD, Dave, SFT, and Giga! Hopefully this tank survives a cross town move in the next month or so... :scarry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hate it when that happens.

Oh lawdy...

Yeahhhh the big move is probably going to be next weekend.

beast

Thanks!

How's everything going? Thought I remember saying you contract at navy yard, hopefully everything is okay.

Yeah that is the building I go to for all my meetings... Luckily the one I had scheduled for Monday wasn't until 1PM that day. It has still been difficult for me as I know many people who were affected...

Thanks for checking in though, it means a lot.

I know I've been promising this forever but it's finally here! Been almost 4 months since I've posted an FTS so it really gives you a good sense of growth. Also, I know this isn't as clean as shots I normally post but I really just wanted to get one up. You can also see how the colonista snails have taken over my tank.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31749011@N07/9389231196/'>9389231196_2ecd20b1c3_c.jpg

Shoooooooooooooot!!

• 4 weeks later...

Found your post looking at floating canopy ideas. This is the dimensions I have been thinking about for my next build. I love what you have done with the aquascaping and corals. Thanks so much for sharing this and I would love to see some updated photos.

• 2 weeks later...

Shoooooooooooooot!!

Thanks Suds!

Found your post looking at floating canopy ideas. This is the dimensions I have been thinking about for my next build. I love what you have done with the aquascaping and corals. Thanks so much for sharing this and I would love to see some updated photos.

Thanks innerspark! Here's a few updated shots to show some growth. Also, hopefully next weekend I'll actually be making this tank move so these are the last shots before the tank will be in its new home. I know the tank is not the cleanest but its been tough only seeing my tank once every 2-3 weeks and for only 4 hours :blush:

10525954515_7ab2c2d9dd_c.jpg

10525963886_2a505ff20a_c.jpg

Archived