Top Shelf Aquatics

Schreiba's 83g Miracles Rimless [40x24x20]

teamschreiba

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teamschreiba

Any pointers for my build?

Looks like a good start to me! Seems like you have most of your bases covered in the initial build. Now comes the hard part with keeping everything balanced/fed/growing haha.

That and resisting the urge to keep tinkering.

Paleoreef103

Looks awesome, but I think it's time for a FTS! BTW, are you still using a single 250 with a pair of VHOs?

BattleAthletics

Thanks! That is still one of my favorites. Here's a new one:

13366524593_7814c82c1a_c.jpg

Wow, just magnificent. Wonderful shot man. Frame that!

teamschreiba

Looks awesome, but I think it's time for a FTS! BTW, are you still using a single 250 with a pair of VHOs?

Gah i knowwww. The cyano is just so ugly looking I really don't want to take an FTS. I have tons of frags in the sand right now that i need to sell too.

Wow, just magnificent. Wonderful shot man. Frame that!

Thanks! I did get pretty lucky as the flame wrasse can be difficult to photograph.

Gah i knowwww. The cyano is just so ugly looking I really don't want to take an FTS. I have tons of frags in the sand right now that i need to sell too.

Thanks! I did get pretty lucky as the flame wrasse can be difficult to photograph.

what you have you wanna sell?

teamschreiba

what you have you wanna sell?

Selling locally right now but after the club meeting I may post a FS thread on here. You can have first dibs haha.

• 5 weeks later...
teamschreiba

Selling locally right now but after the club meeting I may post a FS thread on here. You can have first dibs haha.

I have a local post up now, if I don't sell much I'll be posting on hereeeeee ;)

In the meantime...

13985751221_7ec9f9a4ea_c.jpg

13989369714_7ddf6e5e02_c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
teamschreiba

Love those photos! Next time I am up your way I will have to check your set up out.

-Dave

Yeah just shoot me a PM next time you're coming through the area!

lemme when you go dave. sleepover at ts' house!!!

Haha sounds good to me! I have an extra room and a loft!

Lol Jr

;)

Love those photos! Next time I am up your way I will have to check your set up out.

-Dave

lemme when you go dave. sleepover at ts' house!!!

me too?!

This tank has really turned out great. Glad to see some current shots of it. Still the coolest canopy I've seen.

teamschreiba

me too?!

Of course! Seriously though, if any of you guys are passing through the area feel free to stop by!

This tank has really turned out great. Glad to see some current shots of it. Still the coolest canopy I've seen.

Thanks! I've certainly taken a lot of inspiration from your build!

Awesome.

I have to go out to our Ashburn data center early next month. Can't wait to be back in DC for a weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived