Cultivated Reef

VeganBrians Mission To Perfection..

VeganBrian

Hola,

I have gotten some new corals, including two torch coral colonies. The tank is pretty packed with corals at the moment. Ill try to get some pics soon. As the new tank goes...It will be a process hahaha! But i was hoping to get the stand started this week. Then i need to figure out flow and lighting and ill be all good to go. I really want two mp10s for flow and 2 radion gen2s for lighting. But my wallet thinks differently!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no - you been bitten by the "upgrade bug"! omgomgomg:scarry::bling::haha::lol:

Actually, that is a nice new tank (little jealous... :P), and will be neat to see what you do with it - I just picked up a 40B to replace my 10g in my home office, going to make an BT anemone set-up (somewhat mimicking Lawnman's)...

I may also soon seek your expertice in photography for my tanks, as I don't have a good camera...talk to you soon... :)

Oh no - you been bitten by the "upgrade bug"! omgomgomg:scarry::bling::haha::lol:

Actually, that is a nice new tank (little jealous... :P), and will be neat to see what you do with it - I just picked up a 40B to replace my 10g in my home office, going to make an BT anemone set-up (somewhat mimicking Lawnman's)...

I may also soon seek your expertice in photography for my tanks, as I don't have a good camera...talk to you soon... :)

Haha! Its just so addicting and im running out of room with my corals in the 20 now. I was going to set up a whole different tank, But i got this 60 shallow at a great price i couldnt pass it up. :P

Thats awesome! 40B is neck and neck with my 60 shallow as my favorite tank dimensions. :) Where are you getting your bubble tips from? I want some super bad myself but at ARC they are asking 150-250$ each :(

Sounds good Aaron, Just let me know. good luck with the new build!

Haha! Its just so addicting and im running out of room with my corals in the 20 now. I was going to set up a whole different tank, But i got this 60 shallow at a great price i couldnt pass it up. :P

Thats awesome! 40B is neck and neck with my 60 shallow as my favorite tank dimensions. :) Where are you getting your bubble tips from? I want some super bad myself but at ARC they are asking 150-250$ each :(

Sounds good Aaron, Just let me know. good luck with the new build!

Yeah, that is why I grabbed the 40B from Petco - $40 is a damn good price...plus I have wanted one for a while, but with so many other tanks running it didn't make sense.....however, replacing a smaller one with a larger one makes perfect sense! :lol:

I am probably going to grab a couple of green ones from the Aquarium in NF, as they have had their's split a bunch in their Anemone exhibit, and their lead aquarist is a friend of mine.

As for the red/ rose BT's, I am currently looking, and saw the ones at ARC - man, I have to talk to Randy about that price! :bling::wacko:

Joe at Saltwater Paradise said he could get me some smaller ones (you have to admit the ones at ARC are large and beautiful) for a damn good price, as well as some green with pink tips.

I am planning to have 2 of each color on a off-center rock stack, with the tank probably lit by a Maxspect Razor or Ledtric Inspire... B)

I was thinking of having you come in and photograph my various tanks so that I can do a new thread of the assortment - but only if you want to and when it is convenient. In the meantime I will follow this thread so that I can see the new upgrade when it happens! :)

Yeah, that is why I grabbed the 40B from Petco - $40 is a damn good price...plus I have wanted one for a while, but with so many other tanks running it didn't make sense.....however, replacing a smaller one with a larger one makes perfect sense! :lol:

I am probably going to grab a couple of green ones from the Aquarium in NF, as they have had their's split a bunch in their Anemone exhibit, and their lead aquarist is a friend of mine.

As for the red/ rose BT's, I am currently looking, and saw the ones at ARC - man, I have to talk to Randy about that price! :bling::wacko:

Joe at Saltwater Paradise said he could get me some smaller ones (you have to admit the ones at ARC are large and beautiful) for a damn good price, as well as some green with pink tips.

I am planning to have 2 of each color on a off-center rock stack, with the tank probably lit by a Maxspect Razor or Ledtric Inspire... B)

I was thinking of having you come in and photograph my various tanks so that I can do a new thread of the assortment - but only if you want to and when it is convenient. In the meantime I will follow this thread so that I can see the new upgrade when it happens! :)

Are you making a build thread for the 40B?

O thats awesome, you got the hook ups at the aquarium. The green ones are super cool. The ones i really want are the rainbow nems. The ones randy has are absolutely amazing! I agree with that for sure. They are massive too. But those prices are pretty nuts. You love your LED. If i could afford two radions for the new tank i totally would. you sound like you got some good ideas for the 40b.

Id be down, My car is off the road right now though. So it might not be anytime soon but we can make something happen.

Are you making a build thread for the 40B?

O thats awesome, you got the hook ups at the aquarium. The green ones are super cool. The ones i really want are the rainbow nems. The ones randy has are absolutely amazing! I agree with that for sure. They are massive too. But those prices are pretty nuts. You love your LED. If i could afford two radions for the new tank i totally would. you sound like you got some good ideas for the 40b.

Id be down, My car is off the road right now though. So it might not be anytime soon but we can make something happen.

Yeah, would like to do a build thread, but we'll see... ;)

A pair of Radions would be awesome over your new tank, but so would the price tag I am afraid! :o

No rush on the other tank photos - they aren't going anywhere... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived