Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

VeganBrians Mission To Perfection..

VeganBrian

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated FTS:

_MG_5560.jpg

Im having some Diatom issues on the sandbed at the moment so i had to buy another korillia 425. Also come slight green on the rocks but that will go away once the coraline grows more. I also forgot to fix the light cord in the back and tuck it back i just realized lol. O well. I switched the bulbs around and I like the colors better. More of a whiter look now.

Sunny D's:

_MG_5564.jpg

My awesome Brain:

_MG_5570.jpg

Some zoas in the garden:

_MG_5574.jpg

What is the top frag? Also that monti is HUGE!

Lol I know it is, i actually downsized it alot, you can see in the new pic.

The very top with the orange centers are Dragonfruits. The more front top ones, Bright green with orange center are Yummy gummies.

Lol I know it is, i actually downsized it alot, you can see in the new pic.

The very top with the orange centers are Dragonfruits. The more front top ones, Bright green with orange center are Yummy gummies.

Very nice!

Only 10 days and theres so much growth its crazy! Re arranged some stuff, pencil cap died.

FRS:

_MG_5581.jpg

Red palm:

_MG_5590.jpg

Mermaid fan and halimeda:

_MG_5589.jpg

Red dragon:

_MG_5588.jpg

Red grape:

_MG_5587.jpg

Hypnea pannosa (spiky ball seaweed):

_MG_5586.jpg

Red rose and Dragons Breath:

_MG_5585.jpg

Violet Flames:

_MG_5584.jpg

Theres pods all over the place and you can actually pick them out of photos on the macros. Hope you all enjoy!

Lots of changes in the tank, I bought a new piece of rock for a new Zoa garden area. Now i can have it all seperated. SPS, Softies, LPS..

Got this guy on my new rock today. Hopefully it grows, i think its called a sear fern. Not sure.

_MG_5595.jpg

Mighty nice in there! Where do you get your macros from??

I got most from LA reefs.

Update on the new Algae. It's called Neomeris annulata.

I'm down for sure, What macros do you have? I have 3 new rare ones coming next week.

I love the Neomeris honestly, i hope it grows out. Im not worried about it becoming invasive. Just gives me something to do in the tank :P

I decided to have a updated Full setup shot. Wires tucked, everything nice and clean as i could make it.

_MG_5661.jpg

Can't just have one photo though!

Hermie Chillin'

_MG_5693.jpg

Pods hanging out on grape

_MG_5686.jpg

My new Gorgonian

_MG_5665.jpg

_MG_5679.jpg

Very nice Eunicea sp. gorgonian Brian! I take it that it is in the refugium?

Thanks :) Yes, its in the refugium. I might end up putting it in the DT soon though.

Love the full system shot. Very cool.

Thank you!

So as you can see i got a bunch of SPS today. lol. Acro, staghorn, purple monti, green birdsnest, more candy canes, 2 heads of duncans and something else i cannot remember the name of. lol.

What do you think?

i really like that hypnea. very cool color.

I know right! It's so very cool and came in as a HH at my LFS :) easily my favorite macro.

Archived