Coral Vue Hydros

VeganBrians Mission To Perfection..

VeganBrian

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

Well done! If you take one of those rocks in your fuge with all the coralline algae on it, and use a knife to scrape some of it off into your display rocks, the coralline may spread faster.

I like the rock scape. What corals are you planning on using to complete the scape?

Thanks, At the moment I just transferred everything over from my frag tank. I will have tons of zoas some frogspawn and i mostly want this to be a sps tank. I just have to get my new lighting and im all set. Im running my AI nano over the tank so i had to put everything in the middle temporarily.

Thank you, Ill be getting a green mandarin when i get my fuge kickin with more pods. I already have so many pods down there its crazy lol. But he will enjoy that cave i think. :)

This is just temporary:

_MG_5438_zpsd854c89f.jpg

I wonder if the shrimp is looking at the reflection of the mantis on the wall... Glad it's temporary, aquascape doesn't look like tic tac toe ;).. redoing my entire 180 because of your thread, i wanted to redo it anyway but that just gave me the extra umphh of motivation.

I wonder if the shrimp is looking at the reflection of the mantis on the wall... Glad it's temporary, aquascape doesn't look like tic tac toe ;).. redoing my entire 180 because of your thread, i wanted to redo it anyway but that just gave me the extra umphh of motivation.

Lol, Yea it will go back to the old aquascape once i get a new light. I'm just being picky. But i'm glad my thread helped you out! any questions feel free to ask away! :)

Looks sweet man, love the idea of the "mini display" style fuge you've got there, that just gave me an awesome idea for my own new setup!

What's this coral? Also what camera/lens are you shooting with?

honestly i dont know what that paly is called lol. I just have been calling it a orange paly. Only one i dont know. I'm shooting a canon 600D with reversed kit lens in that picture.

honestly i dont know what that paly is called lol. I just have been calling it a orange paly. Only one i dont know. I'm shooting a canon 600D with reversed kit lens in that picture.

I'm the same way with the names. Thanks man.

Archived