Innovative Marine Aquariums

24x24x16 Low Iron Rimless AIO Cube!

up.left

Tank is looking really good.

Thanks! Ill be taking a few photos today. The chalice is getting bigger all around daily now so unfortunately ill have to sell it soon. Im not sure what to put in its place to keep the appeal..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes its been a year since i set up the tank. It has gone through many transformations. Unfortunately i lost all of my chalices and acans. But am letting the rest grow out and am hoping to add more lps soon.

These are pics from when everything was doing well under my reef breeders led set up. Unfortunately everything stated to melt shortly after and my next post will be of how the tank currently sits with my diy hybrid t5/cree royal blue fixture.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/iroll253/media/IMG_3252_zpsdf39b5a1.jpg.html'>IMG_3252_zpsdf39b5a1.jpg

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/iroll253/media/IMG_3254_zps3befe618.jpg.html'>IMG_3254_zps3befe618.jpg

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/iroll253/media/IMG_3258_zps166585ce.jpg.html'>IMG_3258_zps166585ce.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, sorry for your losses but the tank still looks great :).

Thanks. Yeah im to scared to do acans right now so im thinking of replacing the welso with a couple smaller red/rainbow ones :)

The tank looks beautiful!

very nice tank

Thanks guys. Im thinking about getting a real stand for it but don't really want to risk the transfer..

alright nice tank, I'll be honest i didn't read anything else on this thread i just looked at the pic. really nice tank how many heads is that hammer by the way?

Im not sure. Each is probably 20+

Awesome. Really impressive how almost all of the rock is covered in coral growth. That setosa with the contrasting nuclears really stand out.

Is the trachy/welso?, in the right shrinking, or was it just deflated?

Awesome. Really impressive how almost all of the rock is covered in coral growth. That setosa with the contrasting nuclears really stand out.

Is the trachy/welso?, in the right shrinking, or was it just deflated?

Its not shrinking but has been smaller since i took of the led unit. It is deflated in the photo since it was just eating silver sides. Im going to sell the brain soon and try to replace it with another lps not sure what yet.

That frogspawn is jelly

Thanks man. Counted and the two green hammers are 30is heads each. Waiting for the purple one up top to get that size =)

not a big fan of hammers but love frogspawns

Lol I am the opposite. All four of the branching lps are hammers in my tank, ( 2 heads white, 8 heads purple, 30+ neon green/purple bicolor, and 30+ green with pink tips. ) In this particular photo series the green with pink tips looks like a frogspawn but its obviously not in person, its also being beat as that part of the tank receives the highest flow. I used to have a few varieties of frogspawn but sold them. Ill be doing a water change this upcoming weekend and a clean up so will post some more photos soon.