ReefCleaners.org

24x24x16 Low Iron Rimless AIO Cube!

up.left

What light u using? Looks awesome

Thanks, Im using a custom cree system. One string of Cree 3w Xte Royal blues at 1000ma the other is a mixture of reds greens uv's and blues, no whites at 700ma. I plan on ordering a custom light fixture soon but have just built a new box for the led's so will up date those with pics tomorrow.

Some RS' on that would've been B A!

haha I know! but I knew I wasn't going to own it long and dont really have a set just laying around lol.

That hermit getting sucked into the brain coral is like "AMIGAWD IM SINKING!" :lol:

Great pics.

Thanks a lot man!When I saw it I questioned if i should film the brain eating it and time lapse it. If it wasn't my biggest hermit i might have lol but I like them and am not really into letting my inverts die.

so sick.

Thanks dude im still really hoping to get the same tank as yours. Its looking great as well btw

Tank's looking great as usual!

Thanks! Im saving up to get a high end pair of clowns, then calling it good on fish most likely!

Cell phone update until i borrow another dslr. sorry guys lol

I built the light hood out of wood from an old broken loom built a longg time ago. I left the sticker to show it off. On the front of the box it came 1/16'' short on each side. I was literally 1/8'' short on the wood needed. I did that instead of taking it apart and shortening it after already glueing it. I blew a couple leds on the non blue strip so will be ordering some replacements. Until then im unfortunately stuck running all blues for a few days. The stars are what ive been feeding my harlequin.

IMAG0572.jpg

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG0575-1.jpg

IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG0587.jpg

IMAG0588.jpg

Edited by iroll253

The latest are all cellphone pics till i borrow another dslr. All other pics are taken with a standard 18-55mm

Edit: lol actually all the good ones are with a dslr and all the crappy ones are with my cellphone

Pics of the light hanging. Still working on getting my daylight string working. Need to order 4 led's to replace the ones that blew. For the last week only blues have been running..

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Love the tank dimensions on this one. It's coming along great.

Thank you very much.

Quick update. Check out my hermit attempting a paired escape with my snail lol.

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2284-1.jpg

IMG_2283-1.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2273-1.jpg

IMG_2265-1.jpg

IMG_2263-1.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2262-1.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. I know i should have a lid im just hoping I get lucky. He jumped out when i first got him right in front of me ( I saved him of course ) and has never gotten that close to the top since. Im hoping he will remember that otherwise he might meet his doom. He has a great personality though.

Edited by iroll253

Went and got x4 35g barrels. One for my buddys 150g placed in his garage, two for rodi which will both have spigots soon, and I cut the top off of the last one for a new water change container. Finally I can stop lugging around jugs and not have to make water all the time.

IMAG0631.jpg

3 cell phone Updates. Got my tds monitor in the mail from BRS, 62tds going in 0 coming out. I know i have a ghetto ro/di unit.

Caught my acan EATING MY HARLEQUIN SHRIMP. Kinda po'd. Not sure the cause of death though.

Lastly my 24'' mac crashed over the weekend so i replaced the dvd superdrive with a new sony one and replaced the HDD with a Solid state hard drive 640gb. Much faster than the old regular harddrives and boosted my ram to 16gbs maxed out. Pic before cleaning.

IMAG0639.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0652.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

Edited by iroll253

Harlequin shrimps are very beautiful creatures but they are not for aquariums...Most I ve seen have a mortality rate from 1-6 months...

They dont eat those bristle stars and prefer linckia starfish...

I love the look of your tank.

It looks very good under those leds.

Harlequin shrimps are very beautiful creatures but they are not for aquariums...Most I ve seen have a mortality rate from 1-6 months...

They dont eat those bristle stars and prefer linckia starfish...

I love the look of your tank.

It looks very good under those leds.

I figured out that they dont like to eat mini brittles if there is another food source. I started taking asternias to feed her instead. Yesterday she was doing fine swimming around even while hunting for food in the middle of the day. I think one of the mp10's surging might have got it.. Oh well its to late now.

As of tomorrow im removing my two cleaner shrimp to dive in other livestock ventures after a few weeks of being shrimp less.

Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...

Where did you get a 640gig SSD? How much was it? I have a MBP and want a SSD but a 64gb isn't sufficient. Need atleast 250gb.

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy hooked me up with a unigen triton which im not sure is out yet. He teaches an IT course at bates. I gave him $650 for the drive.

hahah yeah man its gonna be over a grand retail for it I believe. Transfers data at 270mbs a second lol

What most people are doing now is getting a smaller ssd like a 120gb or 64gb and using a 1tb external for all of there 3rd party data.