Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lion's Solana Den

buddythelion

Man I miss that pack. Was probably our most popular photo. :D

LOL! Another order! So what did you get from PZ?!

Let's see...

PZ Original Vampires

PZ Xenomorphs

PZ Groundskeeper Willy

PZ Rainbow Eclipse

PZ King Boo

And PZ Kazaam

:)

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see... PZ Original Vampires PZ Xenomorphs PZ Groundskeeper Willy PZ Rainbow Eclipse PZ King Boo And PZ Kazaam :)

Awwweee yeeeuuuuhhh!!! That's what I'm talking about! :D

My next order will be CAO's and Poinsettias so I hope yours are growing! :lol:

LOL! They still need some catching up to do. Lmk how your order comes in! I saw PZ have the bleeding hearts for only $1 yesterday. That was a good deal!

And one of my two surprises is so close... Talk about random 3am impulse buys. Guess this is what I can get for saving up and not buying corals for the tank. :rolleyes:

12222790423_72651417e5_b.jpg

Holy crud... this is one BIG box for ONE small fish.

Next to a 5 galon bucket.

12224387463_4877a4a751_b.jpg

And now it's time to drip acclimate! I haven't drip acclimated anything in a long time. But taking zero chances with this fish.

12224616724_9a7bf303b7_b.jpg

Hmmmm what could it be?!

First one to guess it correctly will get a free zoa of my choice if I ever ship something out to them. :D

It's so hard to guess especially since my first thought is it must be a rare kind of fish that you couldn't find it somewhere in California. They seem to have everything! lol

It's so hard to guess especially since my first thought is it must be a rare kind of fish that you couldn't find it somewhere in California. They seem to have everything! lol

You know me so well.

Looking good!

Thanks! Remind me that you guessed right for an extra freebie next time. :D

These next few fish are going to set me back a lot. Lol. But my dream team is practically complete!

Thanks! Remind me that you guessed right for an extra freebie next time. :D

These next few fish are going to set me back a lot. Lol. But my dream team is practically complete!

That fish looks amazing though. So worth it right?! :lol: Now we know what LC is funding!

That fish looks amazing though. So worth it right?! :lol: Now we know what LC is funding!

LOL! It's gnna be awhile before LC can fund my main goal, which is a tank upgrade! But all of it eventually goes back into my hobby, which is my personal goal from the project. :)

So after a few days of owning him he still hasn't eaten anything. Even switched over and tried Rods Food with no luck. But his belly is still full so hopefully all is well... I'm guessing he's still getting used to the tank.

I've also noticed that he likes to hide all the time. He only gets ventures around the tank when I dim the lights all the way down and lower the water flow. My guess is it's due to cave basslets having a secretive nature and him being a deepwater species.

Wish he'd come out so I could enjoy that swimming chunk of money some more...

It's only been a few days, so i'm sure he's still adjusting to his new environment. By this time next week, he'll be zipping around everywhere im sure. Have you tried feeding Nutramar Ova yet? Not many fish can resist that.

It's only been a few days, so i'm sure he's still adjusting to his new environment. By this time next week, he'll be zipping around everywhere im sure. Have you tried feeding Nutramar Ova yet? Not many fish can resist that.

Hopefully! I added some more rock and some more fish also came in the mail today. The new fish and rock really helped him gain his confidence and he's out more. Haven't tried Nutramar OVA, heard that stuff is basically crack for fish.

or try frozen Cyclopeeze (fish crack)

I am so jelly of your new fishy :P

There's the other fish crack, lol! I think Rods Food might have cyclopeeze blended into it?

I'd be jelly of myself too if I could see it more often! :furious:

Pretty fishy!!

I took this crappy picture of my speckled fire and ice forest for ya.

20140203_172612.jpg

Looking great! Still one of my favorite morphs.

My main colony melted for reasons unknown so I've been starting on another one as you can see in this quick cell phone photo I took of my right island for updates!

12314514694_bbc4d744a0_b.jpg

Archived