Pod Your Reef

The Doc is in - ATI & Tooth Dust powered - new pics on pg 32

DRLOVEtoreef

DRLOVEtoreef

G here is that video you requested. This is what those rims look like you want.

Piss on 28's :huh:

Lol u have no idea how fast those rims would be beat to hell on the roads of east Texas ...

Oh shiettt, Dentist certified with the middle finger!!! Sheeiiizz going down son!! :D

U have no idea ... That guy was a douche and deserved it ... Then the bastard tried to say he had the vehicle two months ago ... Loser

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So any stores in Austin u guys recommend

Lol, I keep forgetting you're in Austin.... I heard there's a lot of good lfs there....sheeizzz.

DRLOVEtoreef

Lol, I keep forgetting you're in Austin.... I heard there's a lot of good lfs there....sheeizzz.

Doesn't look like she stores are that great or I am just spoiled by Glenn

Really. Isnt Austin Aqua Farms and another big online player over there? But yea Glenns got the good shizz fo sho! We're pretty spoiled!

DRLOVEtoreef

Really isnt Austin Aqua Farms and another big online player over there? But yea Glenns got the good shizz fo sho! We're pretty spoiled!

Yes the reviews have been mixed on those stores ... Kind of disappointing

Plus I am comparing them to Glenn and yes I know that is apples and oranges as they are lfs, but my dollars don't care

defender.TX

The LFS here are pretty sweet, but they definitely have the "Austin" charm in that they might not be as "nice" as LFS in other places. I generally stick to Austin AquaDome because they are closest to me (I live south). I'll be honest, they really stepped their game up in regards to coral lately. Every time I've been in there the past two months I've been very impressed. They have some toxic green/purp branching hammers right now for $69 that are the nicest I've ever seen! Also, the people are great. I asked their resident reef expert Hunter about some Hawaiian People Eaters in one of their display tanks and he fragged some off for me right then and there no questions asked. Only charged me $15 for 5 huge polyps.

DRLOVEtoreef

The LFS here are pretty sweet, but they definitely have the "Austin" charm in that they might not be as "nice" as LFS in other places. I generally stick to Austin AquaDome because they are closest to me (I live south). I'll be honest, they really stepped their game up in regards to coral lately. Every time I've been in there the past two months I've been very impressed. They have some toxic green/purp branching hammers right now for $69 that are the nicest I've ever seen! Also, the people are great. I asked their resident reef expert Hunter about some Hawaiian People Eaters in one of their display tanks and he fragged some off for me right then and there no questions asked. Only charged me $15 for 5 huge polyps.

Sweet ... I need to look them up ... I am at the Omni South Park

Really. Isnt Austin Aqua Farms and another big online player over there? But yea Glenns got the good shizz fo sho! We're pretty spoiled!

Oh you're in Austin too? Wtheck! lol

That's a good deal! Is austin aqua farms the same as austin aqua dome? I know austin aqua farms got some real eye candies. I follow them on fb....for frequent updates lol.

glennr1978

Haha, thanks man! Look up Austin Aqua Farms. I'm not sure if they are open to the public or not but I hear they have a pretty nice place.

Beat me to it...

DRLOVEtoreef

Oh you're in Austin too? Wtheck! lol

That's a good deal! Is austin aqua farms the same as austin aqua dome? I know austin aqua farms got some real eye candies. I follow them on fb....for frequent updates lol.

I am not sure if that is the same place .. I was hoping to get by and visit Austin Aqua Farms, but, I ultimately ran out of time sadly .. their site did have some nice corals though and it would have been great to stop and take a look ... maybe in September when I am back there .. the challenge is I am usually there from Wednesday night until Sunday around noon ... when the class ends at noon, I book it back home ASAP to try and miss as much traffic as I can ... I-35 from Austin north sucks balls usually - especially on Sunday afternoons

Haha, thanks man! Look up Austin Aqua Farms. I'm not sure if they are open to the public or not but I hear they have a pretty nice place.

Beat me to it...

maybe I will check them out on next time ... just hard to find time to get there and buy something that works with my schedule

DRLOVEtoreef

I got back from the conference to find that return pump was acting up ... I took it offline and cleaned it up and still no improvement ... fortunately, I keep a back-up pump on hand just in case ... I swapped them out and we were back online .. sadly, that meant I had to replace the first pump which meant I had to pass on getting of the sweet nems from Glenn ... that fuq'ing sucked!!

Fortunately I got some good news yesterday that the Liter Meter setup is finally in stock and will be shipped out soon!!! that is great news!

I got back from the conference to find that return pump was acting up ... I took it offline and cleaned it up and still no improvement ... fortunately, I keep a back-up pump on hand just in case ... I swapped them out and we were back online .. sadly, that meant I had to replace the first pump which meant I had to pass on getting of the sweet nems from Glenn ... that fuq'ing sucked!! Fortunately I got some good news yesterday that the Liter Meter setup is finally in stock and will be shipped out soon!!! that is great news!
No worries I bought them from him :lol:

Happy dance ... Liter meter has shipped!
WTF you need that for you keep SPS?
DRLOVEtoreef

I'm so behind in here :). What's a liter meter?

Ben got it ... It will allow me to do automatic water changes and top off ... I hate water changes

DRLOVEtoreef

Automatic water change sounds hot, man.

After changing ten gallons last night ... I am really looking forward to it .. I should be able to mix up 40 gallons and let it run over a week

Ben got it ... It will allow me to do automatic water changes and top off ... I hate water changes

I can't wait to see how this works :)
DRLOVEtoreef

Watching it right now. I think spurs gonna lose today....

I refuse to like that lulu ... Do u still feel that way?

Archived