inTank Media Baskets

Chucktown ELOS NPS Mini

divecj5

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After watching this, you're going to want to go all out on nps.

Here's a good nps thread:

ada 120p + elos mini

Drooling over that video!!! :o

Thanks for posting that and the thread over on RC....I've been following that one recently as well. ;) Hopefully this local and I can finally figure out a time that works with his schedule so I can FINALLY get the Sun Coral frag he's had for a week or two now.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4
Drooling over that video!!! :o

Thanks for posting that and the thread over on RC....I've been following that one recently as well. ;) Hopefully this local and I can finally figure out a time that works with his schedule so I can FINALLY get the Sun Coral frag he's had for a week or two now.

Yeah, what color is the sun coral?

• Like 1

It's just your standard orange Sun Coral. Hoping to find a line on some black and other varieties soon so let me know if you come across any as you're cruising the forum(s).

Deleted User 4
It's just your standard orange Sun Coral. Hoping to find a line on some black and other varieties soon so let me know if you come across any as you're cruising the forum(s).

Haha, the purple ones look nice, along with yellow ones.

I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

gorgeous setup. literally just about to order Elos Mini down here in Oz. Your thread now has me even more excited than I was. first marine tank...so will take massive notes off you. :)

One quick thing though, you mention you set up a refugium in the sump service unit? any chance of a pic at all? Want to be able to try and do the same if i can, but guy at the LFS i am buying from reckons it's too small/tight.

Although our range of livestock isnt as big due to farily tight import restrictions, I'm sure the Great Barrier will offer up a few interesting specimens.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived