Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

GalaThoun's 10g

GalaThoun

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very cool man. GLA tanks are very nice.

thanks, they were in stock and on sale so i figured wth.

Oh man, I love those 12 longs! I have never seen anybody do an ugly one, so you have your work cut out for you! :)

thank you. i hope i won't be the first guy to fudge a 12L up. haha. love your tank by the way.

thanks, they were in stock and on sale so i figured wth.

thank you. i hope i won't be the first guy to fudge a 12L up. haha. love your tank by the way.

I'm sure it will look fantastic! I'd like to see how yer gonna scape it.

and....thanks for the compliment!

no prob, the scape is gonna be minimal like my 10 gallon i think. but with this light i get side to side coverage so that kinda changes things. but i will give my corals space to grow as i've learned in the past.

Oooohhh bright! I'll bet the spill over was intense though :D Love the Ric garden. I think I'm going to set up a low maintenance 10gal like this over the winter. #inspired

Oooohhh bright! I'll bet the spill over was intense though :D Love the Ric garden. I think I'm going to set up a low maintenance 10gal like this over the winter. #inspired

thanks you should do it. yea 36" over a 20". looked like car headlights were in the room. haha

Awesome tank! Love the lighting.

thank you

Careful. He may eat your corals. Literally just took mine out because of this problem. You might have gotten a nice one though so you never know! :happy:

i'll keep my eye on him. if he doesn't start on the algae and eats my coral, then its back to the lfs. is the offer for the pumps still on?

• 2 weeks later...
How's that emerald crab coming along? Also, did the pump get to you okay?

the crab pretty much hides till light out. didnt even touch my bubble algae. i had to remove it by hand. the pump got to me with no problems. thanks.

is it an emerald or a decorator???

anyways your tanks looking great bro. diggin the little ric carpet you've got going on!

its an emerald. thanks

ReefNoobie21

Funniest thing happened today, realized it was a small world. i have a friend here in monroe send a pic of your other tank bc she saw i had a tank and i was like man htat looks familiar, turns out youre related to her bf ark haha

Funniest thing happened today, realized it was a small world. i have a friend here in monroe send a pic of your other tank bc she saw i had a tank and i was like man htat looks familiar, turns out youre related to her bf ark haha

haha, yea i finally got it wet. pics of it in my other post.

My mushie. Someone's been taking some extenZe. lol.

DSC_0141.jpg

New hammer coral. Green with purple tips.

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

And this little guy since he decided to come out.

DSC_0151.jpg

Nice hammer coral!

Is that lil guy munching on the zoas?

i was watching him for a while and he was just picking around it.

Archived