inTank Media Baskets

The First Voyage

CAmor07

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, xenia is extremely forgiving.

I'll make sure and follow through on that one. Mike and I are close, I just have no idea where he went :tears:

PMed him. Hopefully it pushes to his e-mail so he sees it!

I got the xenia for free a few days ago and last night it blew off its stem. ( it wasnt very high current either). Also does the candy cane coral look ok to you, i can see some white on the rims sorta.

Thanks for doing that, i really appreciate it. I just hope everythings ok with him and nothing bad happened as it seemed odd i lost all contact a few days after i paid.

No Mike, wouldn't screw you over. That's for sure. He's an honest guy with a cute kid.

I'll see what I can do!

No Mike, wouldn't screw you over. That's for sure. He's an honest guy with a cute kid.

I'll see what I can do!

Thats what everyone was telling me and what i could tell from his feedback, hopefully it was just a honest mistake, thanks again iball for the help

Im reading it right now, although i dont think ill be reading the whole thing :lol: , but your tank looked amazing in the last pics you posted

BTW im 15

3 Quick questions for you

When do you know when your hermit wants a new shell or is to big?

When should you trim your cheato?

I forget the last):

Keep a couple extra shells out for the hermit. He'll change when ready.

Literally whenever you want to or if it gets too big. If the condition are right, it'll grow indefinitely.

:(

Keep a couple extra shells out for the hermit. He'll change when ready.

Literally whenever you want to or if it gets too big. If the condition are right, it'll grow indefinitely.

:(

Ill have to get some shells,

The cheato i had didnt grow at all, although got a ton for free, its i think to much, so i dont know whether to cut it even though it might not have any nutrients/nitrates in its body

Archived