ReefCleaners.org

Angler Away! - Wartskin Macro Tank

ccapasso

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to move it towards him, lol. But in the end....he got it :)

I am curious though, for those of you watching it live, how's the quality?

Islandoftiki
Had to move it towards him, lol. But in the end....he got it :)

I am curious though, for those of you watching it live, how's the quality?

Quality is about 720p HD, IMO. 480p at the worst.

Quality is about 720p HD, IMO. 480p at the worst.

Well that's good! The camera does 720p and I told ustream to broadcast in HD. Was hoping it wasn't too bad :P

Islandoftiki
Well that's good! The camera does 720p and I told ustream to broadcast in HD. Was hoping it wasn't too bad :P

Ustream is really sharp when you have enough bandwidth.

Ustream is really sharp when you have enough bandwidth.

Work = 10mb upstream. Not sure how much I as using, but no one complained :)

jedimasterben

The quality was great when I was at work with a 100/100 megabit connection, but at my grandparents' house today with a 4Mb/400kb connection it wasn't so hot lol.

Still looked really, really good though. I liked it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Vacation and tank is still good!

In fact, the only thing differ is the mojano. When I left, it was crawling on the acrylic going all around the tank.

When I came in this morning, I was looking for it, and to my surprise it was back in the skimmer section. However, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me as I saw it in one spot, but then saw it in another 1 minute later. Turns out, I now have two! It must have split while I was gone.

All in all though, things look good.

Islandoftiki

Hey, that's awesome. I have yet to get one to split that I know of. Maybe you will become the official breeder!

Thanks! I have no idea how it happened but there are most certainly 2 of them now. And both are on the acrylic still so very easy to move if I have to.

I wonder if they are gathering by the protein skimmer as that is where most of the waste would collect? Hmm...

Picked up 2 fiddlers for him to eat today. Planning a live feeding around 12:00pm EST.

Will put up live video stream closer to time.

jedimasterben
Picked up 2 fiddlers for him to eat today. Planning a live feeding around 12:00pm EST.

Will put up live video stream closer to time.

FTW

Sorry. Meeting ran over. Will get things up as soon as I can and post when closer to feeding time. I'm guessing 1:00 pm EST.

Sorry about the d/c. I hit log out instead of lock. lolol..

Everything is back up. Planning feeding at 1:00pm EST. Going to pick up lunch and come back and eat. Then feeding time.

Just tuned in!

Did I miss it?

If you are viewing, let me know (or join the chat). I'll show you the majanos.

Well, put the crab in and the damn thing went and hid.

So, to keep it interesting, I put in the 2nd crab. That one he caught right away :).

Aww, I missed it. :(

Sorry :(. Wasn't sure who all was watching (only 2 viewers). If I can, I'll pick up another fiddler mid week next week. No promises though.

jedimasterben
Sorry :(. Wasn't sure who all was watching (only 2 viewers). If I can, I'll pick up another fiddler mid week next week. No promises though.

No worries, I've seen the last couple. :)

Archived