Pod Your Reef

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if I still have any pom-pom crabs... Kat, how many did I put in my tank?

Ballz- I used to see both pom-pom crabs that I had in the BC29... They had a lot of places to hide, but I could usually see them, especially around feeding time. Since moving them to the 90... and I'm sure I bought at least one more since then... I haven't seen any pom-poms. <_<

I either use Reef Cleaner's fish crack, or a mix of cyclopeeze/mysis/garlic/vitamin c/elos vitamins. Both made em swing their little pom-poms around like mad.

But you have to admit spiral wire coral is pretty boss.

Yes! Love that coral, wish it was photosynthetic.

On a side note, are Pom Pom crabs shy?

Yup

I wonder if I still have any pom-pom crabs... Kat, how many did I put in my tank?

You have pom poms? :huh: You ordered some when we placed the group buy? I thought you only got the anemone crabs. Which would look awesome in your tank Ballzee, some maxi-minis and anemone critters! I want to do that.

Sad to say this, but the tank is coming down. I can't keep up with and fund the daily/weekly/monthly maintenance. Yes I'm extremely sad to take it down, it had a lot of potential, but realistically I can't do this.

Which means I'm out of the contest. Down and out.

Good news is that the money I get from selling this tank, I'll put toward the "Help Get Jordan an iPad fund." ;)

So long foo's.

Archived