inTank Media Baskets

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

colormyheart
It's my "formal" face.

We already are. The paperwork was done.

You have wonderful eyes! I wanted my dads green ones, they would look different with my dark skin.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Har har. Do you have an accent? :)

He does. All southerners do. British folks reserve the right to make fun of white trash people and Australians. :happy:

Ballz, y u no tell truth about u having accent? :angry:

Australians have 'THE' superior accent.

I agree. I think British accents are rather annoying, actually. I'd really rather have an Australian accent than my regular American accent. I'd give anything to stay away from Ballz's Southern accent. -_-

ello ol' chap

Hey y'all, we gon' ride up the hollar pretty soon if y'all wan' come. Hope'flly we won't see any of em' rattlers. I got mah gun in the back of mah pickup truck if y'all see 'un.

That how my family talks. :)

Hey y'all, we gon' ride up the hollar pretty soon if y'all wan' come. Hope'flly we won't see any of em' rattlers. I got mah gun in the back of mah pickup truck if y'all see 'un.

well I was thinking more British, but if your mind thinks like that then power to you.

well I was thinking more British, but if your mind thinks like that then power to you.

:P

I only like British girls' accents. Like Dannie, I met her on Wii speak. She's nocturnal. :D

Paperlillies on YouTube is pretty fly as well. ;)

I'm being for real. Stop. All of you. Please delete your comments, especially the racist and condom ones.

Euphyllia please leave. I'm extremely tempted to report you for racism on many occasions.

I'm from the south. Just don't live there anymore. <_<

I'm being for real. Stop. All of you. Please delete your comments, especially the racist and condom ones.
Are you ####ing kidding me? Not a single comment is gone.

I actually removed three. You're observant. None are racist and/or refer to condoms, as you wished.

thanks Jacob. Euphyllia, please do the same.

Way to read my posts. And no, I'm not removing any more because none are racist and/or refer to condoms. And they're just pictures.

It's a joke dude, not a... Not gonna go there. :P

Archived