SaltCritters.com

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 3's look like butts.

I dont know about you guys but i think this kid seems to post just as much pointless stuff as the other children.

pico-reefer
I dont know about you guys but i think this kid seems to post just as much pointless stuff as the other children.

indeed he does. he should be the next one to go.

indeed he does. he should be the next one to go.

would yall stfu? If I had a mind I would report you, NR has upheld the rule of no personal attacks for forever (except in the lounge) This is iball's thread and his thread only. If you want to argue the way he runs his thread then do it privately. Criticizing Jacob was not called for, he was trying to liven up the situation that is presently happening, who cares if 3's look like butts? Who cares if he posts childish information? He is a child (no offense Jacob). It is his life, not yours, you are not in control, he is.

/rant

<_<

would yall stfu? If I had a mind I would report you, NR has upheld the rule of no personal attacks for forever (except in the lounge) This is iball's thread and his thread only. If you want to argue the way he runs his thread then do it privately. Criticizing Jacob was not called for, he was trying to liven up the situation that is presently happening, who cares if 3's look like butts? Who cares if he posts childish information? He is a child (no offense Jacob). It is his life, not yours, you are not in control, he is.

/rant

<_<

If there are no personal attacks then how are you able to tell people to stfu? Oh wait sorry i didnt know you ride the short bus as it says below your name.

If there are no personal attacks then how are you able to tell people to stfu? Oh wait sorry i didnt know you ride the short bus as it says below your name.

telling a person to stfu isnt a personal attack.

Alright tell that to a random person walking out of your LFS and see if they take it as a personal attack or not.

fine, b!tch about it

fine, b!tch about it

Im not "b!tching". Just exposing your contradiction so cool your little man syndrome please because theres children in this thread and you cant be cussing like that.

Im not "b!tching". Just exposing your contradiction so cool your little man syndrome please because theres children in this thread and you cant be cussing like that.

I am a child, duh, I'm a teen, the teens are my friends. All of them.

get your facts straight mister "I'm so powerful"

C-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Any updated pics?

I believe he is banned for the time being due to recent events. And he has also expressed that he doesnt want to come on NR as much now.

I could be wrong about the ban though

Why do you guys feel the need to poop on peoples threads...if he does not want you posting on it any longer, why are you still doing it? You guys need to stop...all jokes a side...stop! I can' t believe how this crap has been allowed to go on for so long...one of the reasons I stopped posting on this forum for a while. :(

Ur right Got2envy this place is like a daycare for Mini-dude and his friends. Kids will be kids. Oh and Mini-Dude thanks for the "Powerful" comment :happy:

Why do you guys feel the need to poop on peoples threads...if he does not want you posting on it any longer, why are you still doing it? You guys need to stop...all jokes a side...stop! I can' t believe how this crap has been allowed to go on for so long...one of the reasons I stopped posting on this forum for a while. :(

no kidding

stereotypes is the answer, no one respects the "tween" stereotype, we are looked down upon and criticized just cause we post a lot and it has gone on for like 2 years and I'm sick and tired of it. the administration need to jut in, imo

Ur right Got2envy this place is like a daycare for Mini-dude and his friends. Kids will be kids. Oh and Mini-Dude thanks for the "Powerful" comment :happy:

daycare, pssh. daycare is facebook

stfu

ur totally welcome

Cheese-Lover
C-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Any updated pics?

Updated pics?

Lets try and get back onto talking about tanks people.

Remember midget-dude the longer you go around thinking "stfu" isnt a personal attack the more your face will be rearranged by people in this world. So go ahead and talk behind a screen for now because sooner or later you will understand what i mean when you show people an attitude like that. Just words of advice you little stinker. Im out of this thread for good and i wont be clicking on it again thats for sure.

RayWhisperer

Does anybody know just how sick I am of seeing these reports? -_-

Everybody needs to chill. This will be the last I type of it. After that, I'm conducting a mass cleansing. First on my short list will be MD.

Iball, I'm sorry your thread has come to this. I hope things can get back on track after this.

Cheese-Lover
Everybody needs to chill.

Everybody needs to chill. And we all need updated pics.

We all know tank threads are nothing without pics.

Does anybody know just how sick I am of seeing these reports? -_-

Everybody needs to chill. This will be the last I type of it. After that, I'm conducting a mass cleansing. First on my short list will be MD.

Iball, I'm sorry your thread has come to this. I hope things can get back on track after this.

woah? I get a ban threat? not cool, gija and that other dude were the ones bashing the thread

Edit: and I haven't even reported a single post

Archived