ReefCleaners.org

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

Cheese-Lover
woah? I get a ban threat? not cool, gija and that other dude were the ones bashing the thread

Edit: and I haven't even reported a single post

Keep thread on topic please. None of us want to know about your reporting or lack of reporting of posts. We all just want pictures of the tank...

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep thread on topic please. None of us want to know about your reporting or lack of reporting of posts. We all just want pictures of the tank...

so now ur a mod?

Iball, what kind of livestock, fish-wise, are you planning for this tank? A single clown with a little bubble tip would look really nice, and the chance of it jumping would be fairly small.

Jacob042426
A ton of NPS would really be amazing in a pico. >.>

YES!!!!

a sun coral tank with different morphs. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

pico-reefer

Yeah, but with the amount of food you need to feed, and the water volume of a pico, you would need to be diligent with water changes, wouldnt take much for nitrites,nitrates, and phos to sky rocket.

I'm sad it comes to this, but all teens and tweens really need to stay off my thread. If you have something to say, it had better be on topic. Otherwise, I will literally report your post over and over again until invasive action is required.

MD, although I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish, just stop please. It doesn't help.

Ginja or whatever your name is, just got off my thread I'm glad you're leaving. You were no more helpful than MD. If you stop by again, I'm reporting your ass.

Anyone else?

devilsadvocate
I'm sad it comes to this, but all teens and tweens really need to stay off my thread. If you have something to say, it had better be on topic. Otherwise, I will literally report your post over and over again until invasive action is required.

MD, although I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish, just stop please. It doesn't help.

Ginja or whatever your name is, just got off my thread I'm glad you're leaving. You were no more helpful than MD. If you stop by again, I'm reporting your ass.

Anyone else?

did you quit drinking? LOL.

but seriously details on livestock naooo!

YES!!!!

a sun coral tank with different morphs. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Large feed followed by large water change.

Problem solved.

NPS dominated tank sounds great to me personally, but the light you have is rather nice so aside from adding some sun coral soft a pop of color I would hate to see it go to waste.

The requirements of an NPS tank are substantial and not sure if a large water change can solve the problem of lingering uneaten foods and possible pike in nitrates, even ammonia. I would do research, lots of it. A species only tank on the other hand sounds good too.

Anemones with clowns, anemone shrimp and anemone crabs

Gobies only

Dwarf sea horses

Etc

Not to mention some NPS is very hard to find and $$$

I would never in a gazillion years ever try (A) an NPS tank ( B ) A Jelly fish tank :mellow:

But you have to admit spiral wire coral is pretty boss.

I agree with not trying them though, whatever you put in will look nice. B)

Looks like you need some rules in this thread too.

Archived